I want to manage a team in either Germany, France, Italy or England in the top league in their country, I want them to have a decent budget and already have 2 or 3 young players who grow into great players.

Palermo in Serie A. Not sure on their budget but Dybala, Bellotti are amazing youngsters that can be in the first team from the off

Hi!
English CH or lower (Sk1)
Finances don't mind
Good or above average facilities and 2-3 of younger players in the squad (under 22-24 y.o.), with PA 160-170+ :)

Thank you!

MK Dons, Ipswich, Leeds.

English sky bet championship.
Good finances
and good chance of going up.

I'd go with Lyon as it's simply more of a challenge than Monaco or PSG... But that's just me.

Im kind of leaning that way as well. On the other hand I was thinking of going for a Monaco run where I try to build a team around the youngsters; Kondogbia, Martial & Ocampos. PSG is very easy but does seem fun tho, spending money like no other.

Im kind of leaning that way as well. On the other hand I was thinking of going for a Monaco run where I try to build a team around the youngsters; Kondogbia, Martial & Ocampos. PSG is very easy but does seem fun tho, spending money like no other.

I myself wouldn't go with PSG because I don't like easy saves, I'm more of a LLM. But if you want to go for Monaco building around the youngsters would be a good place to start and you'll have plenty of money to invest in new players. With Lyon you'll have limited resources available, however you have a good core group of young players to build around in Umtiti, Grenier, Benzia and Lacazette.

I myself wouldn't go with PSG because I don't like easy saves, I'm more of a LLM. But if you want to go for Monaco building around the youngsters would be a good place to start and you'll have plenty of money to invest in new players. With Lyon you'll have limited resources available, however you have a good core group of young players to build around in Umtiti, Grenier, Benzia and Lacazette.

Yea your right, Thanks for the input! Going with Lyon.

League European league that qualify only one team in Champions League
Facilities Good training but more important very good youth

England lower leagues i want a team that when i make it to premier will have good budget for transfers any ideas?

Im doing a save where i will move to big/semi big clubs when they are having a hard time for example if Real Madrid fails to win anything in a couple of seasons somehow or if Inter fails even harder than they are doing right now in real life, something like that. Im starting of in Germany with Hoffenheim because they have never won the bundesliga and they have a decent team actually. Going to stay at a club until i win the league and if possible a european competition. If im close to winning the champions league/europa league then im going to stay an extra season or 2 even if i have already won the league.
Should be fun im thinking :)

take stoke & sell all of the squad & rebuild the team

I'm thinking of 3 teams to be and I hope you guys can help me choosing a team by giving arguments.

First choice: Southampton
I watched a documentary about the Saints and the club really interests me. Developing youth players into the first team and selling them with high profits.
Footballorgin : TV Show: THE SOUTHAMPTON WAY Year: 2015. (04.01.2015)

Second choice: Athletic Bilbao
Only signing basque players will be a hard challenge so I have to rely on the youth prospects to come through.

Third choice: Sporting Lisboa
Becoming the best Portuguese team and developing the best Portuguese players like Figo or C.Ronaldo is a great challenge in my opinion.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm a Belgian.

I'd say Southhampton sounds good. Winning the EPL is a very tough challenge. Especially if you don't have deep pockets.
I chose to try Series A, and try to restore AC Milan to glory. They start out with a transfer kitty only around 6m pounds. But they have some good young core players like El Shaarywy and De Sciglio. Hopefully I can return them to the top even though I'm facing powerhouse clubs like Juventus and Inter.