looking for a team (preferably in England) vying for top 4, that has a fair budget, and hasn't achieved much glory. thanks.

Manchester City FTW, however Arsenal has the fair budget you are looking for and hasn't won a trophy in years

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Don't mean to double post, but I'm looking for a team with a fair budget going for the top 6 or so in these countries:
Brazil, England, France, Italy, Spain, and Portugal

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

hercules

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I want a good championship team for going up and trying to win Prem and Champions league

How about QPR?

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Newcastle.

I thought they don't have 20+ million in their pockets even if you slide the slider all the way to the right? Unless it's a different save than mine?

Loooking for a team in the championship with a decent budget and wage budget vying for a playi off place. 11.3 Patch btw.

i would like a team that provides a challenge...not bothered which country, amd i do not want a top division side

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Country- any
League- not the top league
League Position- any
Budget- Would like a bit of cash to spend on some new players

i would like a team that provides a challenge...not bothered which country, amd i do not want a top division side

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Country- any
League Position- any

Norwich have couple mills

Hi Guys,

I have just downloaded lfc marshalls latest update and but dont
really know which team to manage in order to sustain a decent game. Been most
team and am now getting rather bored of most of my saves. Can anyone suggest a
team to be in order to give me an entertaining game for a while?

Thanks

Can you recommend me a Top Half Finisher with a massive budget like Malaga or PSG ?

Anyone recomend a poor team with a very good youth academy?
Crewe Alex, West Ham United, Newcastle.

Country- any
League Position- any

Real Betis, Atlanta, Valladolid, Middlesborough, Hull, Watford.

chelsea is my favourit team and budget is not important it depends on circumstanes and matches.
I find playing in Portugal/Scotland is quite fun, if you want a challenge - choose a rubbish team (for example Aberdeen or Vit. Guimaeres and try and break into the 'top 2' or 'top 4') or if you want a fun, easy save then I would opt for Rangers/Celtic/Sporting CP/Benfica/Porto, but personally I find Porto or Benfica the best as you have a bit of dosh and it is easy, but not too boring as you have to compete with another top team in the league.

Hi Guys,

I have just downloaded lfc marshalls latest update and but dont
really know which team to manage in order to sustain a decent game. Been most
team and am now getting rather bored of most of my saves. Can anyone suggest a
team to be in order to give me an entertaining game for a while?

Thanks
Norwich, Swansea, QPR, West Ham, Birmingham, Blackpool, Swindon Town or one of the relegated teams? I personally find that a fun challenge. Or even...Sampdoria?

Can you recommend me a Top Half Finisher with a massive budget like Malaga or PSG ?
Birmingham, Fulham (not massive), Sunderland (not massive).

Fulham or bolton?! quick answer please
Fulham. They have more cash, a better defence and more depth. Oh, and some better youth players as well, in my opinion. However, if you want more of a challenge pick Bolton. But I personally prefer Fulham.

title chaser,
stable budget (around 20M)
country-doesnt matter
Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund (not good budget though), Lyon, Lille, Bordeaux, Ajax, PSV.

Newcastle United or West Ham United. Looking for a fun team, with good youth, maybe the 'next Arsenal'. West Ham have Spence, Tomkins, Stanislas, etc. and you get quite a bit of money with them (I don't have a patch) and Newcastle are skint but have good players.

Pros & Cons:

Newcastle United
:

Big stadium, passionate fans and a big city (revenue).
Very good history (history).
Average/good youth producing the likes of Kadar, Carroll, Ranger, Tozer, Vuckic, LuaLua, Forster, Soderberg, Krul (youth).
No budget, which means I cannot bring in many class youngsters. In a lot of debt, as well with a terrible owner (money).
Top squad, but players are overpaid - can they get shifted easily for a lot on the unpatched version (squad)?

West Ham United:

Small-ish stadium and not-so-good fans (revenue).
Very good history (history).
Good/very good youth producing the likes of Spence, Tomkins, Kurusz, Stanislas, Collison, Noble, Hines, Sears (youth).
High budget when you release the high-earning loanees and players, around £10m in fact. Considerable debt but with some fairly good and passionate owners it should be repayed soon (money.
Top squad, with many assets which I can sell for a lot of money to big clubs, such as Parker, Green, Upson, Cole (squad).

If you were looking for the next Arsenal - big stadium, high revenue, big support, great youth and good current crop of players who would you choose? Newcastle United or West Ham?

Please state your reason why and try to give a detailed explanation. Newcastle's main pro is stadium/good fans whilst West Ham have a big budget and some great youngsters. Remember, I do not have a patch on my game, so no January transfers or anything.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
I want a top half team but not title contenders, also i would like a budget of at least 12M,
Countries: Spain, Italy, Germany, England(kinda), France, Holland
Patch is 11.3
I had a very good save on fm10 and fm11 with Napoli and I want to do it with another team cuz ive won everything with them
Any suggestions would be very appreciated :D