Feel like taking a Blue Square North/South team to the top with. Needs to have a Professional status(I think clubs that low can get them). Would prefer in the North and would prefer a team that will easily reach promotion 1st season and has links with top end Championship clubs or Prem League clubs.

Would like a good challenge in South America, maybe a team in the Brazilian 3rd division?Or a small team in East Europe to take them to the CL.If possible, good facilities would be great.

would like a team in England with a challenge
decent transfer budget

Would like a good challenge in South America, maybe a team in the Brazilian 3rd division?Or a small team in East Europe to take them to the CL.If possible, good facilities would be great.

Dinamo in Croatia, their dominant in their league and could win the CL in a few years

would like a team in England with a challenge
decent transfer budget
Sunderland, Blackburn, QPR, Everton

Fortaleza, Juventade, Colo Colo, Tucarembco, Cruz Azul, Atlas, Mladla Boleslav, Hajduk, Metalist

Sunderland, Blackburn, QPR, Everton

Everton don't have a transfer budget. I am using the 11.3 update and had a little go with them. No money, not even a cent and a very thin squad (You only have two first choice strikers, Beckford & Saha), so selling to buy is not advisable unless you can get good quality cheap. Talented squad, but extremely thin and it is not helped by having a lot of your guys out on loan when you start. And you can't even get decent players in on loan. Manchester United offers Chris Smalling for loan and Tottenham offers Sandro for loan and I tried to get both but both clubs want an initial loan fee exceeding a million pounds, so my hands were tied. I quickly realised that Everton would be quite a challenge and have them marked for a future save as I am currently involved in an in-depth game.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Feel like taking a Blue Square North/South team to the top with. Needs to have a Professional status(I think clubs that low can get them). Would prefer in the North and would prefer a team that will easily reach promotion 1st season and has links with top end Championship clubs or Prem League clubs.

I'm currently playing with AFC Telford in the BSN and to my knowledge there are no professional teams this far down. MAYBE, just maybe Boston United of the BSN may be professional, having been a League club not so long ago, but I can't recall off hand. There are not that many pro clubs in the Blue Square Premier either, save for the recent ex-League clubs.

AFC Telford and Alfreton in the BSN are tipped to finish inside the top-2 by the media. With Telford, I also average 1800 fans a home game, twice that of the next best in the league and I have a link to Wolverhampton Wanderers in the Prem. The Blue Square Premier may be the best place for your challenge, with the likes of Luton, Crawley, York and AFC Wimbledon. Darlington, also in the BSP, have a massive 25,000 seater stadium and are professional. Not sure on their squad though.

I have LFC's update so Telford are in the BSP, I might do a Darlington save because they seem pretty promising.

What team should i be? basically i'm bored of the game and could do with a save which will keep me occcupied for a few weeks
any suggestions welcome

How about try returning Portsmouth to the Premier League? Bonus points if you can do it in your first season. You start the game in administration, under a transfer embargo that only ends AFTER the first transfer window closes and with a pathetically thin squad. A talented squad by Championship standards, but no depth.

I am looking for a European team, NOT in England, Italy, Germany, Spain or Portugal. A team to be challenging for the title in 2-4 years, and with the aim of one day winning the Champions League.

Also, preferrably with youth facilities that are at least 'good'. I know that's a lot, but any suggestions?

Thanks.

Downloaded LFC Marshall's summer update

Looking for either a team with a new found wealth, or will be a challenge due to loss of players?

Anyone?

Last edited:
Looking for a team that is pushing for Europa League in England. Transfer budget of at least 5-6 million. Any ideas?

I am looking for a European team, NOT in England, Italy, Germany, Spain or Portugal. A team to be challenging for the title in 2-4 years, and with the aim of one day winning the Champions League.

Also, preferrably with youth facilities that are at least 'good'. I know that's a lot, but any suggestions?

Thanks.

Tolouse FC or FC Lorient in France, they both have good youth prospects and can challenge for title in 2-3 years.

A team thats not in any major leagues like premiership seria a, liga bbva ect.. with 5mill or more to spend, and they have to be in europe so i can qualify for champions league.

Want a top 7 team in Europe that I wont get bored of. Good youngsters if possible

Want a top 7 team in Europe that I wont get bored of. Good youngsters if possible

Fiorentina?
Lyon or Marseille?
Liverpool have some great prospects like Suso, Danny Wilson and Jack Robinson.

Tbh though if you want a game you won't get bored of play as the team you support or a team you know a fair bit about and know the squad.