Patch: 11.3 (no transfer update)
League: Europe
Continental Comp: Europa League
Transfer Budget: £1mil +
Other Requirements: Good youth players

Palermo Liverpool

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Alfreton,dover or Telford?

I want a team in one of the big European nations thats mid table in a large city like London or Madrid with a budget of around £7m im using the 11.3

Country- Mexico
League- top divison
League Position- the best
Budget- doesnt matter

I just want to play as the team most likely to win their champions league. Thanks

i'm currently using Wally's new update, looking for a Blue square premier north/south, blue square premier or league 2 team, team to build up, as i keep making new ones all the time.. i really want to settle into a game which it's going to make it fun playing, i would like a team.. maybe debts just not as much aslong as i can get some players on free agent, doesn't need to be a really good team.. could even be battling for relegation, i don't mind.. just aslong as i can have a good game and not keep restarting

i'm currently using Wally's new update, looking for a Blue square premier north/south, blue square premier or league 2 team, team to build up, as i keep making new ones all the time.. i really want to settle into a game which it's going to make it fun playing, i would like a team.. maybe debts just not as much aslong as i can get some players on free agent, doesn't need to be a really good team.. could even be battling for relegation, i don't mind.. just aslong as i can have a good game and not keep restarting
Shrewsbury town are a pritty good league 2 side if you like.

With the new lfcmarshall transfer update, WEST HAM OR LEICESTER, please state why

A top-finisher in either Ligue 2, Championship, Serie B, or Division 2 in Germany, OK tb to bring in some freebies/loanies.

Germany - 1860 Munich, use the Allianz Arena (69k capacity), used to be quite big
Eintracht Frankfurt, were quite big not so long ago and have some good players, 51k capacity stadium

England - Leicester, good budget and some very good players

France - RC Lens, some very good players including Darnel Situ and Serge Aurier

Italy - Sampdoria, players like Palombo, Poli and Dessena make the midfield very good, as well as having Romero make Sampdoria a good choice being in the second division

With the new lfcmarshall transfer update, WEST HAM OR LEICESTER, please state why

Leicester - bigger budget, better players (imo) but West Ham also have some very good players. If you're not bothered about the budget, choose West Ham but if you want a bigger budget choose Leicester

A smaller team , which has good/great youth facilities and some good youngsters.

Hello, I am looking for a team with a large transfer budget, but who haven't got an amazing squad at the moment.

Hello, I am looking for a team with a large transfer budget, but who haven't got an amazing squad at the moment.

In Europe already or what? In Europe Man City, Malaga, Anhzi, PSG. Not in Europe (mid-tables) Newcastle (20m+ budget), Aston Villa.

struggling bottom half side in L2, L1 or Premier League Decent Budget and potential to to alot better!

I'm sorry if i'm posting this question in the wrong thred, but here it goes. I'm playing FM 2011 basic version and I started unemployed and selected English, German, French, Spanish and Italian LEague (all fist division only). At first, I couldn't even get the job coaching Wales or Congo, so i stayed unemployed until someone gets fired. I was unemployed for 6 months and I got offered a job by Sevilla, Aston Villa, Stuttgart, Blackburn, Frankfurt, Sampdoria. There were smaller clubs as well, but i kept refusing everyone just too see how far will this go... Is this a bug or something? Because I was turned down by Congo because I was to inexperienced for them and then 3 months later Sevilla comes and offers me a contract???

i would like rather a team that carnt get into europe but has a big budget or a big club that carnt get into europe (e.g - TNS, Neath ect.)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Who should i manage and why :

TNS
Celtic
Aston Villa
Crawley
Tottenham
Birmingham
Hearts
Aberdeen

Currently, I Cannot Stick To A Game. I Tend To Play The First Couple Of Games Then Get Bored. I Don't Know Who To Be That Will Be Fun. I Don't Want A Top Team. Not A Team In The Top Leagues Of Their Country But I Also Don't Wan't a Team In The Very Bottom Leagues. Does Anyone Know Of A Fun Team? Money Doesn't Matter. Preferably A Bit Like 500k. Any Suggestions?

I Would Also Like A Team With A Very Small Squad.

Last edited: