hi all

ive recently started to become bored and less interested in big team saves as thats all i use really.
i wanted to start to manage a lower league team but not sure who

my local team would be Rotherham United, if any one can give me advice, players tactics etc please help

any other lower league team suggesttions in england would be appricated (league 2 lowest chapionship highest not recently relegated though

thanks
josh

Hey Josh.

Why not try take a team from the Blue Sqaure North/South? I've taken a team, Harrogate Town, from BSN right to the Premier League. I'm trying it again as I currently have AFC Telford chasing down first-placed Stafford in the Blue Sqaure North. Only problem is diminutive stadiums and tight-arsed chairman that think adding 500 seats is a huge investment. I was in the Premier League playing in a 7,500 seat stadium with my Harrogate save. Naturally money is non existent so if you can succeed with garbage players then you know you are good.

If that is too low try the Conference Premier. There are a number of ex-League clubs that are full professional and ready to go back up, clubs like Luton Town, York City, Grimsby Town, Darlington and Wrexham. Then there's also Crawley and AFC Wimbledon in the Blue Square Premier. Crawley is like the Chelsea of Lower League football and AFC Wimbledon is a fan favourite. All the clubs I mentioned are doing well in my save; Luton is 1st, Crawley is 2nd while York, Darlington, AFC Wimbledon and Wrexham are in the playoff hunt. Only Grimsby is up to snot.

hey guys, im looking for a team which has a good transfer budget so i can make it my own, dont mind which division i just want a fun project, thanks ryan forder x

PSG and for you Forder Try Birmingham, Lille, Newcastle, Villa, Sevilla, Arsenal, Malaga and PSG

Im about to begin a new save and Im using the English, SPanish and German leagues. Im thinking of starting in German y but i cant decide on a team, im looking a top 5 team with a decent budget. I've looked at each team and Werder Bremer seem to be the best choice.

Any suggestions?

Im about to begin a new save and Im using the English, SPanish and German leagues. Im thinking of starting in German y but i cant decide on a team, im looking a top 5 team with a decent budget. I've looked at each team and Werder Bremer seem to be the best choice.

Any suggestions?
I would be dortmund, they dont have a good transfer budget, but the squad doesnt need improving, they have great players and you can easily finish top 3

hey guys, im looking for a team which has a good transfer budget so i can make it my own, dont mind which division i just want a fun project, thanks ryan forder x

on the new LFC marshall update QPR have a good budget and its good challenge....i started a save with them this morning

Spain

looking at managing in spain, want a team in la liga that has decent money but the squad is not very big as i would like to sign some players, idelally they will be predicted in the bottom half of the league , was thinking of being malaga but dunno how big their sqaud is at the start ?

any other suggestions.

Cheers :)

you can look by clicking further information in the top right hand corner of the selection box

Looking to be a team from the lower english leagues , which teams would you suggest who have a fairly good team and financial status? any help please :)

huddersfield i league 1 are very good or maybe someone like swindon and rotherham or northampton in league 2

try peterborough, easy start and gives you time to adapt to tactics etc before you get promotion to championship, well you should if you dont f**k it up :p

I'm looking for a team in England (Prem/Championship)
Have a decent budget and some good youth players.
Would prefer them not to be rich.
Dont mind being in debt as I want to build their finances up by buying young players and selling for a profit further down the line aswell as trying to make profit every month :)

Any team from Championship to league 2, room for change from the start and preferably a young team with potential to improve.

Looking for an English team in the championship or npower league 1, must have good facilities and a bit of money also some decent young players to build around

lol I remember I chose Notts County in the 09 version, and made them EPL and CL champions ^^ It obviously took me like 7 years

What team should i be? basically i'm bored of the game and could do with a save which will keep me occcupied for a few weeks
any suggestions welcome

I'm looking for a team in England (Prem/Championship)
Have a decent budget and some good youth players.
Would prefer them not to be rich.
Dont mind being in debt as I want to build their finances up by buying young players and selling for a profit further down the line aswell as trying to make profit every month :)
This. Anyone have any ideas?