Need help choosing a team.

I was very successful with Alfreton Town on FM09.

Looking for a BSP side or similar with a decent wage budget so I can improve the side, preferbly not considered a pre season contender.

Any ideas?

Right. I Am Using Walley's Latest And Final Update. I Am Wondering What Team I Should Be.
I Would Also Like To Know Why.
I Don't Want To Sign Loads And Loads Of Players.
I Like Teams With small Squads So I Can Shape The Team How I Want. NOT EVERTON Because I Have Been Them Recently.
I Would Like A Team In England. Championship Or Premier League.

I Was Thinking Fulham, Newcastle, Sunderland, Bolton, Stoke, Blackburn, Leicster, Southampton.
Who Should I Be? Please Help!
I Also Would Consider Teams In Italy, Spain, France And Germany With Fairly Good Teams (Such As Napoli, Valencia, Sevilla E.C.T)

Last edited:
has anyone managed PSG on LFC Marshall's new update? If so was it fun? Also how much money do you get and what are the key players (apart from Pastore :D ) x

Right. I Am Using Walley's Latest And Final Update. I Am Wondering What Team I Should Be.
I Would Also Like To Know Why.
I Don't Want To Sign Loads And Loads Of Players.
I Like Teams With small Squads So I Can Shape The Team How I Want. NOT EVERTON Because I Have Been Them Recently.
I Would Like A Team In England. Championship Or Premier League.

I Was Thinking Fulham, Newcastle, Sunderland, Bolton, Stoke, Blackburn, Leicster, Southampton.
Who Should I Be? Please Help!
I Also Would Consider Teams In Italy, Spain, France And Germany With Fairly Good Teams (Such As Napoli, Valencia, Sevilla E.C.T)

Wolves: They have decent budget, good players and good facilities! Try keep Griffiths and Zeli ismail :) and just get a LB in! :)

not sure what team to go looking for a team fighting against relegation in england with as high a budget as possible preferably over 10 million

No league registration, i dont mind about the money or whatever, just the league suggestion will do Thanks

can some one help me i want new challenge played so many diff games on fm11 now but want a diff challenge HELP!!!!!!

League: Barclays Premier League
Team: Any team besides Stoke and Tottenham that can finish in the top half - (I have all the summer transfers)
Budget: Medium budget

Bath ( blue square premier) good squad, low expectations, high potential. Fun to lead from the bottom to the top.

League: Barclays Premier League
Team: Any team besides Stoke and Tottenham that can finish in the top half - (I have all the summer transfers)
Budget: Medium budget

Aston Villa? Maybe Bolton?

Which Barclays Premier League's newcomer is the best? I have summer update

Swansea. You can have fun getting some good attackers and there a good team ( if you get them to score)

PSG, Man City, Liverpool or Championship, League One or League Two play off position team

I'm using the LFC summer update

Looking for any league/nation except England

I want a league that isn't to easy and a team that is predicted a mid table finish

preferably with a transfer budget below £17m but not so low i cannot buy anyone

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I'm using the LFC summer update

Looking for any league/nation except England

I want a league that isn't to easy and a team that is predicted a mid table finish

preferably with a transfer budget below £17m but not so low i cannot buy anyone

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Deportivo, Spain. In debt so can't buy any players buy have a reasonable squad.

Patch:11.3, LFC Summer Update
League:Barclays Premier League, La Liga or Serie A
Team: Mid-table team that can push for a spot in the UEFA Europa League
Budget: Around 5 million

11.3 patch
Germany, France or Italy.
Okay team with a potential. Don't really care about budget.
Need to have an okay squad

Can you help me?
League: Premier League
Patch: Using LFC Marshalls latest update
I would like a team with a decent budget that can avoid the bottom 3.
Also I would like a team that can win the league with decent money.