preferrably a team with no good wingers and 1 or 2 good strikers so i can test out TerraFirma's 4-3-3 tactic
btw im on lfc's latest update

Last edited:
Looking for:
. a lower league English club that is suited to take all the way to the top, want to challenge in the champions league some day.
. Good youth setup would be a bonus as well.
. Doesn't have to be predicted first for their specific league but a team that with the right managing will be good.
. Lowest league I am looking is the one below League 2.

Novo - I would try either Bradford or sheff wed ex premiership teams that still have a good stadium and defo need rebuilt!

League: Barclays Premier League
Team: I would like a team that have:

-A team capable of playing "attractive" (passing counter-attacking) /interesting football
-2/3 good players that I can build the team around.
-A good youth academy with a few hot prospects.
-A predominantly English theme.
-A squad capable of challenging for a top 6 finish within the first few seasons.

Budget:Nothing too drastic around 5-15k
Update: LFC Marshall's final transfer update

Sorry for sounding so demanding, however, as of late I've struggled to find a team that interests me and gives me the longevity that I would like

Last edited:

-A team capable of playing "attractive" (passing counter-attacking) /interesting football
-A squad capable of challenging for a top 6 finish within the first few seasons.

Sorry for sounding so demanding, however, as of late I've struggled to find a team that interests me and gives me the longevity that I would like

What about Aston Villa ??

I am neutral person and like those all who played well in the field. Not only one there are a lot of teams that i like. (H)

pizza guide

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ScyllaJoe

Not on Marshalls update...

Any other suggestions then guys? :p

I would like to manage a team like napoli, or aston villa before transfers . A team THat would have 2-3 players to build around, a team that would be top 5-6 team. At least 10mln. budget ,that would play interesting attacking football. : )

I am looking for a team with promising youngsters that can challenge for the domestic league title anywhere in Europe except England. Also, it would be ideal if the team had the players for a 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1. Most importantly though, I am looking for a team to recapture my interest in FM and that would be ideal for a long-term save. Any suggestions? :)

I want to manage a team in England preferably in the second division with a decent budget, but not Leicester or Birmingham. I use LFC Marshall's update. It should have good players for a 4-3-3

looking for a league 1/2 english side with minimum loans already (On transfer Update) and maybe a little cash. monies not important but i just want a enjoyable game

Enter the challenge you want, budget and what country you want to manage in, try and state what league you want as well.
Not bothered what challenge. £20M or more. England, Italy or Germany. Any league (England), Series A (Italy). Bundesliga (Germany). A few hot prospects in the team would be nice!

Not Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool. Not Inter Milan or AC Milan. Not Bayern Munich.

Original 11.0 game (no updates have been made)

Last edited:
A half decent team from a pretty unknown league in europe who have the potential to become a top side, reasonable budget but not that important, NOT england, italy, germany or spain or scotland

PSG or Feyenoord? Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Not bothered what challenge. £20M or more. England, Italy or Germany. Any league (England), Series A (Italy). Bundesliga (Germany). A few hot prospects in the team would be nice!

Not Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool. Not Inter Milan or AC Milan. Not Bayern Munich.

Original 11.0 game (no updates have been made)

I really recommend starting a save with tottenham. I did and couldnt put my laptop down. You have a decent budget and some quality players to build the team around like modric, van der vaart and bale.