Birdman2002 try freiburg with a summer update, dont use the january update if you can. Amazing team, low ambition, high potential!!!

prem or championship team
need to avoid relagation but just
decent budget
young sqaud

Nation- England
League- Prem
Position- Mid to low expectations
Squad- 1 mayb 2 "star players" to build around

was thinking, Stoke-Bolton-Wolves-Fulham-Black

Could you accompany suggestions with pro's and con's of the team as will help me make a decision.

Cheers in advace guys

Nation- England
League- Prem
Position- Mid to low expectations
Squad- 1 mayb 2 "star players" to build around

was thinking, Stoke-Bolton-Wolves-Fulham-Black

Could you accompany suggestions with pro's and con's of the team as will help me make a decision.

Cheers in advace guys

I Would say manage Fulham or Bolton

I want a team in league 1 or 2 that has been overshadowed by its local rivals eg. Sunderland by Newcastle and City United in the end 90's and early 2000's the time when both city and sunderland were in lower leagues but i want to get them promoted like city went from league 1 to the prem! I was thinking the two sheffield teams but i dont know if Wednesday or United are bigger!

I want a team in league 1 or 2 that has been overshadowed by its local rivals eg. Sunderland by Newcastle and City United in the end 90's and early 2000's the time when both city and sunderland were in lower leagues but i want to get them promoted like city went from league 1 to the prem! I was thinking the two sheffield teams but i dont know if Wednesday or United are bigger!

IMO even tho Wednesday were relegated befor Utd, I think Wednesday are the bigger team (only my oppinion) Wednesday have had the most recent success (league cup in 1991) they have won 4 league titles, 3 FA cups and 1 league cup in history. Utd on other hand 1 league win(1898) 4 fa cups (last in 1925).

Hope this helps in ur team choice.

IMO even tho Wednesday were relegated befor Utd, I think Wednesday are the bigger team (only my oppinion) Wednesday have had the most recent success (league cup in 1991) they have won 4 league titles, 3 FA cups and 1 league cup in history. Utd on other hand 1 league win(1898) 4 fa cups (last in 1925).

Hope this helps in ur team choice.
Thanks i was thinking United were the smaller team!

using lfc marshalls latest update, looking for a relegation candidate in one of the major leagues (england, spain, france, italy or germany) with a squad strong enough to stay up without too many changes, cheers

using lfc marshalls latest update, looking for a relegation candidate in one of the major leagues (england, spain, france, italy or germany) with a squad strong enough to stay up without too many changes, cheers

How about Q.P.R?? New owners with possibility of good investment in squad.

How about Q.P.R?? New owners with possibility of good investment in squad.

had a go with qpr but with taarabt ect from the start of last season counting as new signings as well as the ones in lfc marshalls update and any i make at the start of the game you start the season with essentially a brand new team. My first league game 12 players (including subs) made their debuts and I only got 2 point from my first 10 games as its impossible for them to gel in time for a good start to the season and I'm really looking for a good base to then move to more reputable clubs, would start in lower leagues but my laptop isn't good enough to run that many leagues at once and still move at a decent speed

had a go with qpr but with taarabt ect from the start of last season counting as new signings as well as the ones in lfc marshalls update and any i make at the start of the game you start the season with essentially a brand new team. My first league game 12 players (including subs) made their debuts and I only got 2 point from my first 10 games as its impossible for them to gel in time for a good start to the season and I'm really looking for a good base to then move to more reputable clubs, would start in lower leagues but my laptop isn't good enough to run that many leagues at once and still move at a decent speed

How about Wolves, narrowly missed relegation last season and IMO they have a decent squad, not sure about money situation tho.

Just want a team that is a challenge, either premier league or championship dont mind, just bored of the same old top 4 or middle table battles

Just want a team that is a challenge, either premier league or championship dont mind, just bored of the same old top 4 or middle table battles

How bout Everton?? Theyve lost 3 1st team players in window (Beckford, Yakubu and Arteta) and only brought in 1 on loan.

Looking for a team that has fallen from grace so to speak... to try and rebuild them to there former glories anyone got any good idea's?

Looking for a team that has fallen from grace so to speak... to try and rebuild them to there former glories anyone got any good idea's?

Leeds.

I'm looking for a team with a decent budget, with potential to challenge for the title in about 2/3 years. Not Aston Villa as I have already been them, nor Tottenham. Preferably in England, or France or Netherlands.