League: england,italy,france,spain,portugal,russia,holland
team: teams that u can get into europe decently easy with
budget doesnt matter

im looking to start a multiplayer game with my cousin over several weeks till the next fm appears,and im looking 4 us to take 2 teams and make them the best in the world in the years to come.
i dont want the major players like man utd,barca,real,inter,milan,etc.
teams with hot young players would be nice.

thx in advance

england, either challenging europa chance, or champ team
don't care about budget
cheeeeers

I'm looking to start a 'final' FM11 save, from the English Lower-Leagues. [League One or Below really]. Maybe someone who can I have a fun job with re-building the squad, making a tactic and taking a rise up the Football League. Maybe not someone like Crawley who are rolling in money, just someone I'll have fun with?

england, either challenging europa chance, or champ team
don't care about budget
cheeeeers

Fulham, Bolton, Villa

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

I'm looking to start a 'final' FM11 save, from the English Lower-Leagues. [League One or Below really]. Maybe someone who can I have a fun job with re-building the squad, making a tactic and taking a rise up the Football League. Maybe not someone like Crawley who are rolling in money, just someone I'll have fun with?

Burton, Accrington,Rochdale,Aldershot

I want to start a save with a Premier or npower Championship league team with some good young strikers and goalkeepers, in the bottom or middle of the Premier League or top half of the league below that. I don't want to use any of the huge squads like Man U or Man City etc.

Italy / Spain team
mid-level team
have at least 1 potential young stars
have some money to spend, around 5-10m
is hopeful to challenge the champion after 3-4 seasons

Italy / Spain team
mid-level team
have at least 1 potential young stars
have some money to spend, around 5-10m
is hopeful to challenge the champion after 3-4 seasons

Fiorentina could be good for you. Cant remember how much they have to spend, CL qualification in 1st season is possible. It'll be tough with teams like Milan, Inter, Roma , Juve, Udinese and Napoli challenging.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

League: england,italy,france,spain,portugal,russia,holland
team: teams that u can get into europe decently easy with
budget doesnt matter

im looking to start a multiplayer game with my cousin over several weeks till the next fm appears,and im looking 4 us to take 2 teams and make them the best in the world in the years to come.
i dont want the major players like man utd,barca,real,inter,milan,etc.
teams with hot young players would be nice.

thx in advance

Sochaux in France. They dont have money to spend in first summer, but have decent squad with good prospects.

I'd like to finally properly get into FM. I had the '08 version, but I was too young to properly enjoy it and just played as Barcelona the whole time, winning every competition and saving before every game, incase I miraculously managed to lose. I just bought FM11 and am looking to create a nice challenge. I hate losing 5 out of every six games - I'd like to play as a contender for getting into Europe, in the mould of Stoke or something. Honestly, I don't care about the transfer budget. League can be any out of EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Eredivisie, Bundesliga, Liga Zon Sagres, Ligue 1 or any other in that mould that I may have missed.

PSV maybe, good team, have some money, chance for Europe, can sign quite big names. Needs some work to win.

Ok, sounds interesting. Will maybe wait for more responses before having a go though xD

Villarreal is a really nice team to manage. decent budget, expectations not too high, they play in europe and you have a fantastic partnership in nilmar and rossi. Villarreal can definitely fight for the 3rd place in spain. after one or two seasons you are also able to fight for the title against real and barça.

another good challenge would be braga, leverkusen, lazio, malaga, hannover, everton and bordeaux

Last edited:
team NOT in champs league or europa league. £10M or more budget. good squad depth, promising youth, preferably in europe but not that bothered

***NOTE: not in south america or asia, nor russia***

team NOT in champs league or europa league. £10M or more budget. good squad depth, promising youth, preferably in europe but not that bothered

***NOTE: not in south america or asia, nor russia***

Sunderland or Athletic Bilbao or Malaga maybe? Not too sure about youth though for Malaga.

Im getting bored of every game i start, can someone name a team they had a really good save with? Cheers

I didn't get a response, so I will post again on the new page.

I want to start a save with a Premier or npower Championship league team with some good young strikers and goalkeepers, in the bottom or middle of the Premier League or top half of the league below that. I don't want to use any of the huge squads like Man U or Man City etc.

I didn't get a response, so I will post again on the new page.

Wolves, Birmingham, Newcastle, Leicester, Middlesbrough

a fun team in germany, spain, england, france or italy please i am becoming tired of fm11 and i need fun

Latest marshall's summer update, relegation team in england's premier league

Hi i search nice clubs. Clubs must have ambitions.

League : Europe - England, Spain, Italty and other / not Germany , France
America - MLS, Mexico,
Asia - Korea, Japan, China

Max finances - 20 mln
Ambitions - European Cups and other
THX

I not play man city,manu, chelsea,barcelona,real,villareal,valencia,atlerico madryt,juventus,inter,milan,napoli and roma