Hi Im looking for a team in ANY COUNTRY that has pontienal and a bit of money to become world class thank you :D

I'm just looking for a good, fun game to keep me interested until FM 2012 comes out. I have updates but no patches, and I might do a journeyman save.

As many suggestions as possible, but I don't like playing as big teams or playing in Spain/Russia/other smaller leagues.

Please suggest as many teams as you can, bear in mind I don't really do long term saves.

FF Malmoe, FC Copenhagen, FC Evian, but since you don't fancy playing small leagues - Q.P.R., Nottingham Forest, Newcastle, Monza FC

So whitch any teams not Porto/Benfica/Sporting to easy play ?

Braga only really..

Play in Ukraine with Dynamo Kiev or Dnipro or Germany with Sc Freiburg or Cologne :)

Ukraine i play and i play metalist charkov. I win two leagues and 2 cups.

OK i play Ukraine league. Teams ? Hmm maybe lowest.

Last edited:
hello,

i am looking for a team who had a glory past bus has be forgotton.. prefer england but other options are good also . I want a challenge till fm 12 is out :) has to be a team that can compete in league, or if its a lower league team the chance to promote.

how is it to play Kiev / Dnipro?

thx in advance

Leeds seems really cool yes. but i cant find any guide for them... you have any tips for me?

problem with leeds is that i dont get any transfer budget. and geeting a parent club is good... but then again i need $$ to actually loan players!

didnt know QPR had glory in the past

Hmm i think when u no have budget for transfer you must sell any players. No first squad go sell player from Leeds II etc.

when you are a feeder club for a big club you do not pay anything for them to send their players on loan to you :)

strange cause arsenal was my parent club and still i need to give cash for loan :S when i asked for loan report, i will look at it this evening. Thx for all help!

Average team Brasil or Argentina(mid. table finish)....with excellent youth academy and top training base....big transfer budget is not essential as i ll base my team on homegrown players.... Many thanx...

I'm looking for the ideal Championship club, just to try and stabilise them in the Prem really, seems like a challenge for me :)

I'm looking for the ideal Championship club, just to try and stabilise them in the Prem really, seems like a challenge for me :)

Southamptom is a really good club. If your using a summer update, they get a good budget too