I would like to play with a team from a nation with a not well known league. The team has to be in the highest divisjon. Transfer budget is not important.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

I would like to play with a team from a nation with a not well known league. The team has to be in the highest division. Transfer budget is not important.

Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine), 35 mil tb

Would like to play with Sleeping Giant team with excellent strikers not in Spain, English, premier leagues. Descent transfer budget. Highest division.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Would like to play with a sleeping giant Team not in England or Spain. Would like it to have excellent strikers with a descent transfer budget for improvement. Highest division preferred.

Hi everyone this is my first FM game, so could anyone give some advice on what team to run. I want to run team with good squad but nothing like Barca or Man City, strong but nothing to easy....
I was thinking playing Partizan Belgrade, becouse i'm a fan of the club but don't know if would be hard to run it. Does anyone had exp with them ? Any thoughts?

Go Hearts, Hearts, Glorious Hearts. :wub:

Hi everyone this is my first FM game, so could anyone give some advice on what team to run. I want to run team with good squad but nothing like Barca or Man City, strong but nothing to easy....
I was thinking playing Partizan Belgrade, becouse i'm a fan of the club but don't know if would be hard to run it. Does anyone had exp with them ? Any thoughts?
well that would be a good idea :D play with your club mate :wub: otherwise...

Palermo, Roma, Udinese, Leverkusen, Dortmund, Koln, Benfica, Sporting, Sunderland, Everton, Getafe, Villareal, Sevilla, PSG, AS Monaco, Lille

hi everyone this is my first fm game, so could anyone give some advice on what team to run. I want to run team with good squad but nothing like barca or man city, strong but nothing to easy....
I was thinking playing partizan belgrade, becouse i'm a fan of the club but don't know if would be hard to run it. Does anyone had exp with them ? Any thoughts?

dinamo,hajduk ,crvena zvezda ;)

well i would say stoke or sunderland but then again i would go liverpool to get them out the **** they are in

Glad to see us hammer 'pride of london' yesterday.

After this post I'm sure you will be delighted with yourself.

Unlucky.

Made a post a few mins ago but this post has really helped thanks.

Started a game with queen's park (the one play at scotish third division) and after 2 seasons i read on si forums that they never go pro. So i am kind dissapointed and looking for a new team to start. Interested in a team from bottom divisions, from any country like Portugal,Scotland,Holland etc ( with some good teams on top divisions but without so much reputation). Waiting for your suggestions ^^)

I always struggle for a team to start with, I end up spending hours thinkin of the pros n cons of each lol. HELP!!

- I eventually want to play as a scottish prem team n try n break the old firm duo up and break europe, also take a foreign team on and also fancy playing as blackpool n try and make them a force...BUT before all that I need a starting point:

I support Forest but I'm always reluctant to be them as I end up thinkin too much into real life, e.g if rob earnshaws in form in real life but not on my game, ill still play him, offer him new contract. lol. Also I'll never leave forest even if man city came for me with a 100m kitty. Though the pro of being Forest is I already know the squad well and it lets me get into the game but then I think it may be too easy to get them promoted in this years copy.

I don't really want a premiership start, more lower champ/league one, a bit of a challenge where i build a team into a team battling for promotion to the premiership and building a good rep as a manager n maybe getting some new job offers on the way, so I've been thinkin of Notts County, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, MK Dons, maybe even Derby (that would be hard for me lol) - Ideally I'd like Billy Davies to get sacked and get offered the Forest job at somepoint! lol

Hmm, I dunno, your opinions are appreciated!!

cant settle into a game most i have played is 3 games, i dunno im just not into it at the moment.

can anyone suggest a good team, i want a team who has a really good budget, isnt expected to challenge for the title but is in europa.not spurs or any spanish team.

English npower Championship team.

Good amount of money to spend.

Not Middlesbrough.

Cheers!

I really cant decide which team should I be. It is the biggest problem for me always. So do you reeommend me to start with Huddersfield or Sheffield Wednesday? ( I have decided for league 1, excluded other teams) thanks

Huddersfield, get like 1m to spend and have some quality players who r good enough for championship next year :)

Thanks, but after long time deciding, i will go with Ipswich. I think it is a bit of challenge, i have to have 10 players trained in England, and it is my first thing to sign english players (thir roy reane was signing just thi irish lads). like the challenge.

Im looking for a top half/mid table team with a £15m to £30m budget in any country.