Which Team Should I Be?

Looking for a team in english Championship.any one except QPR!!!!please provide some info too!

After spending many an hour killing time at work reading the forums on this sight I have been inspired to start a save in the murky but yet potentially glorious world of lower league management.
The only problem is I have no clue what team I should be, what sort of tactics work and the players i should look at signing as I have only ever been big teams i.e. Man United, Chelsea, Madrid and Barcelona and found myself getting bored after a season or two as there is no sense of achievement when you sign that player who by all rights shouldn’t want to join you (after all your one of the biggest team’s in the world) or seeing you little old club that you have spent years developing, nurturing through your own blood sweat and tears competing with Europe’s elite clubs.
So I have come today cap in hand looking for advice from all those people who are lower league mangers. All I know is I want to be a team in England and take them to the promised land that the is the Barclays Premiership and beyond.
Thanks in advance
P.S haven’t a clue where to post this so if i have put it in the wrong section I do apologise.

After spending many an hour killing time at work reading the forums on this sight I have been inspired to start a save in the murky but yet potentially glorious world of lower league management.
The only problem is I have no clue what team I should be, what sort of tactics work and the players i should look at signing as I have only ever been big teams i.e. Man United, Chelsea, Madrid and Barcelona and found myself getting bored after a season or two as there is no sense of achievement when you sign that player who by all rights shouldn’t want to join you (after all your one of the biggest team’s in the world) or seeing you little old club that you have spent years developing, nurturing through your own blood sweat and tears competing with Europe’s elite clubs.
So I have come today cap in hand looking for advice from all those people who are lower league mangers. All I know is I want to be a team in England and take them to the promised land that the is the Barclays Premiership and beyond.
Thanks in advance
P.S haven’t a clue where to post this so if i have put it in the wrong section I do apologise.

Championship - Middlesbrough/Nottm Forrest (Leeds/Sheff Utd for more of a challenge)
League 1 - Yeovil/Southampton

I want to start a save in japanese j-league. However I don't know the teams there. Does anybody have an idea which team would be good to take?

thx

looking for a team in either england spain or italy
decent budget
a long term save with potential to bring in youngsters (or have already have good youngsters)

looking for a team in either england spain or italy
decent budget
a long term save with potential to bring in youngsters (or have already have good youngsters)

Napoli
Liverpool
Everton
Spurs
Malaga
Juventus
Fiorentina
West Ham

I want to be a team with potential, a decent stadium and fan base and training facilities. League and budget not important, top league team preferably. Any ideas?

wanting a game in spain with a team i can try and make rich and dominate the world any ideas?

I'm after going about 5 teams already today and can't get into it.. I just can't seem to last more than a month.. Any ideas of who to be?

Can't decide between SS Lazio and Villarreal, can you help me ?

Italian league isn't down to just two teams, there are 5/6 which can challenge for the title making it more exciting. Lazio would be a bigger challenge.

Right, thinking of starting an American-league save. Never done this before, so want to know what it's like. Which teams are considered 'dark horses' in that league? And is it rewarding?

Another option I have is being a 'small' European team. Anyone know a team (preferably from eastern Europe) that challenges regularly for the UEFA Cup and has a decent budget + youth system

Lazio doesn't have any budget and Villareal has iirc 14 mio to spend. So Lazio will be more difficult.

I want to play with a russiam team which has a good budget, but isn't favourite for the league title.

Back