Which Team Should I Be?

Was thinking of taking a break from my Wigan game and starting a new one but i'm stuck between two choices, going Basel as I love playing with them in Fifa or trying an MLS game since i've never done it before and it could be interesting to learn how the league works and stuff, so can anyone help me with this choice ?

you should try basel, sounds like a fun save ^^)

Looking for a team in Europa League with good youth prospects and decent transfer budget, preferably not England, Italy or Spain

cheers

looking for a team in england where i can try and qualify for europe budget doesnt matter and i want to try and Implement a 4-2-3-1 formation so bare that in mind :)

I would like to be a team in the Blue Square Premier where I have a decent wage budget to start off with (not to fussed about the Transfer budget) and I have a helpful(willing to help out)board :)

I would like to be a team in the Blue Square Premier where I have a decent wage budget to start off with (not to fussed about the Transfer budget) and I have a helpful(willing to help out)board :)
Luton are a good choice

Looking for a team in Europa League with good youth prospects and decent transfer budget, preferably not England, Italy or Spain

cheers

As the other member said PSG is a good example, so is CSKA Moscow you get 15 million Euros for a title challenge and you have Dzagoev, Cosic, Sekou Oliseh, Tosic, Necid, Schennikov and Serderov who are all U21.

need a team with a good budget (5 million plus), in europe,have a good base but needs improvement

This is my first post so please be kind to me. Been playing footy manager for years now and haven’t really had a long term career with teams outside the big European teams i.e. Man United Chelsea Real Madrid etc etc.
Am looking for a team who are in league 2 in England. A team who isn’t favourite to get promoted but can attract a decent level of player that will give me a fighting chance of getting out of the league and building a long term career with the. If not a European team who i can build a legacy with that isn’t in England, Italy and Spain. Thanks.

dont know what would be a better save, Liverpool or Napoli or even West Ham?
any thoughts?

Last edited:
If I was going to start a game as Basel does anyone know if players require a WP to play in Switzerland ? As in is it like in England where it is difficult to get permits for foreign players, or like Spain where it is extremely easy ?

Any league in France, England, Germany, Italy, Spain
15m budget MAX.
Nice talented group of players (No Messis and Drogbas)
Not Palermo or Napoli.

A club anywhere in the world with a good budget and good youth recruitment.

Back