Which Team Should I Be?

I'm getting really sick of being top teams, winning everything, i'd like a team that's not in England, maybe a 2nd league team, mid table, decent funds to build on, nice youth prospects, any ideas ?

I would like to manage a middle of the road team in league 2 or bsp preferably. also any recommendations on leagues to load would be nice cheers :)

For the BSP I'd suggest Gateshead :D got some good players and a climb up the ladder is possible!

looking for a new challenge before the new patch, one of the less used leagues like america and the "lesser" european leagues, must be able to attract decent players, if possible the league should have another league or 2

looking for a new challenge before the new patch, one of the less used leagues like america and the "lesser" european leagues, must be able to attract decent players, if possible the league should have another league or 2

Argentina or Brazil, 2 and 3 divisions respectively, you can get decent players for both, although you can't expect to get Messi to Argentina just cause he's an argie too. In Europe, you can try the Belgian league or the Turkish league, both have 3 divisions.

Hi guys, I would like team in first division that's media prediction is relegation. Also I would like that team would have some money to spend. team can be from England,France, Germany or Italy. Thanks

Looking for a league to build up, goodish team, top 3 in the league.

I'm getting bored with FM'11, and want a challenge untill the next update patch comes out. Have tried Hadjuk Split, Playing in Germany, Spain, Italy, England etc.
This is what i'm looking for.....
Any European League(but not England, Croatia, Germany)
Good finances, Potential to qualify for Europe after 1st season(not in europe at start), couple of very good youngsters(players under 23), Club that i need to create their history e.g havn't won a cup in europe, havn't won the top division in their country, potential to attract top players in a couple of seasons.

Please help guys, need to get the buzz back again.

Was thinking of taking a break from my Wigan game and starting a new one but i'm stuck between two choices, going Basel as I love playing with them in Fifa or trying an MLS game since i've never done it before and it could be interesting to learn how the league works and stuff, so can anyone help me with this choice ?

Lower English leagues, bit of a challenge want to get the team to the prem,decent starting team.

Lower English leagues, bit of a challenge want to get the team to the prem,decent starting team.

Huddersfield they lack squad depth. Alternatively Q.P.R, Middlesbrough, Southampton, Peterbrough, Brighton or Charlton.

Country: Italy, Germany - primary || Spain, England - secondary
Challenge: Champions League with top 10 league club with growing or falling reputation
Budget: Enough money for buying few hot prospects and some expereinced players ~30

I don't wanna club with lot of good players or stars because I want to make stars of players. And I don't wanna club who have too many players in squad like Milan.

Be quick please. :) <3

I want to play with a team which has a good squad not too much money and can qualify for the european cup. It doesn't really matter which country, but it shouldn't be a top club. However it should have good youth facilities

Back