Which Team Should I Be?

Valencia
Malaga
Villareal
Getafe
Atletico Madrid

but not ... Barcelona or Real Madrid.

yeah was wanting a team that might be interesting instead of just win, win and win

was looking for a team outside of the top 10 Malaga seem the most tempting from those.

League: Top league in any country.
Budget: fairly decent, enough to bring in a few class players
Also a team who could finish in a CL position, and has good youth prospects.

yeah was wanting a team that might be interesting instead of just win, win and win

was looking for a team outside of the top 10 Malaga seem the most tempting from those.

Almeria
Hercules !
Bilbao
Levante

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Lazio
Villareal
Fiorentina
Atletico Madrid
Tottenham
Arsenal
Wolfsburg
Hamburg
Ajax
Celtic
Rangers
Sevilla
Malaga
Bayern Munich
FC Twente

top half finisher
20-40 mill
good talents
English team, doesn't need to be in premier league

i dont think there are any english teams who are not in prem with 20-40 mill sorry.....

top half finisher
20-40 mill
good talents
English team, doesn't need to be in premier league

Liverpool, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle. You get more than 20 mill with Newcastle or Sunderland if you download the lfc marshall's update.

Looking for a fun game with a team in the Uefa Cup but not a top team in their league. Preferable with a bit of money (15-20mill) and not in England.
Thanks in advance guys

Possibly Tottenham or Liverpool.

Looking for a fun game with a team in the Uefa Cup but not a top team in their league. Preferable with a bit of money (15-20mill) and not in England.
Thanks in advance guys

lille??

Looking for a team to possibly attempt a nice story with, preferably in the top league either Italy, France, Germany or Spain, I can work with any budget and I want a team that I can fall in love with, maybe a fallen giant?

Looking for a team to possibly attempt a nice story with, preferably in the top league either Italy, France, Germany or Spain, I can work with any budget and I want a team that I can fall in love with, maybe a fallen giant?
try teams like leeds, everton, roma, valencia

Who should I be?

I'm looking for an epic save - one that I won't bore of after a season, like my treble winning Liverpool save.

Someone sell one of the following to me, as I'm struggling to decide. (H)

- LLM in South America, with a view to being succesful and moving across the pond to forge a career in Europe... eventually.
- The San Marino Challenge - though I want something unique.
- LLM in England with a team most local to my actual address and taking them as far as can be done.
- Big-Team Challenge in a less glamorous European League, with a view to becoming a modern European super-power.
- Any other recommendations?

Cheers,

TR

- Big-Team Challenge in a less glamorous European League, with a view to becoming a modern European super-power.

Dnipro. First you will have to overcome the two powerhouses in your league (Dynamo Kyiv and Shakhtar Donetsk), which should prove quite a fun challenge. There is a great guide by hellroker for Dnipro if you are interested.

I want a top-mid team that could challenge the title in 2-3 years with good players and more than 6M budjet. Italian, Germany, Portugal or France.

Back