Which Team Should I Be?

Just wondering are Nottingham Forest a good team to be in the championship? Do they have good staff, players, board, budget?

Just wondering are Nottingham Forest a good team to be in the championship? Do they have good staff, players, board, budget?

they have everything except for budget
but you dont need it cause you got really good players

they have everything except for budget
but you dont need it cause you got really good players

Might manage them and win the championship ;)

Might bring in some staff and free agents.

ive decided to build a football league midtable team up to premier league standard but im stuck between crewe alexandre and brighton ideas ? whats their wages budgets and transfer budgets i see crewe have better facilities but brighton move into a new bigger stadium and have a better team ? thoughts ?

i really cant get into a game at the minute since last week i have been like 10 different teams.
i would like a challenge not to easy not almost imposable. not in the premiership. but in england or Scotland. a team where i can take them to the top and enjoy every minute of it.

who should i be?

nottingham forest

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

need team who can challenge for europe in 2-3 seasons england and decent budget

nottingham forest

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

nice idea
i will try

nottingham forest

Sunderland, Birmingham, Fulham. They give you about 15 million.

Wanting to begin a story but can't decide between:

-LLM challenge
-Resurecting a European giant

any help?

I'd like a Lower League side in England (preferably mid-table-lower Championship to high League One) who has a decent budget to build on, a couple of decent prospects, not too hard to take to the Premiership and that is quite a fun game. :)

Cheers.

I'd like a Lower League side in England (preferably mid-table-lower Championship to high League One) who has a decent budget to build on, a couple of decent prospects, not too hard to take to the Premiership and that is quite a fun game. :)

Cheers.

Leeds united or Sheffield United

Sheffield Wednesday, Leyton Orient or Plymouth. You would get the most satisfaction out of taking Leyton Orient to the Premier League.

When the patch comes out I'm gonna start a new game with npower league 1 team, which should I select?

Not the big,rich easy ones like; Charlton,P'borough.Huddersfield,Southampton or Sheff Wed

Was thinkin Exeter or something like that, what do you reccommend? :D

Back