Which Team Should I Be?

Right now I've been managing AFC Telford United, taken them from Blue Square Bet North to League 2, eventually we're going up to Premier (English Hero on steam).

I also want to do the same in France and Brazil, any suggestions on decent situations for Lowest league teams there?

due to the demise of my previous LLM game (rotherham promoted first season to league 1 then went for a promotion push 4th season 12 games in was 12th got sacked) im looking for a new challenge
League: either german 3rd division or french national
Team: finacialy stable (pref no debts)
i just want to try and build a team from having poor facilities and ground and take them to the top level and eventully make them the best in their country

Need to pick a team. Going to use counter attacking football. Advice please.

I am going to start with a new team on FM as I am getting bored of my liverpool save. Please help pick.

I would like a team:
In any league.
Not too rubbish so I can sign decent players but still have a challenge.
A transfer budget (unlike Liverpool)

Please post your suggestions with reasons why and if possible a challenge to succeed with them.

Cheers

I am going to start with a new team on FM as I am getting bored of my liverpool save. Please help pick.

I would like a team:
In any league.
Not too rubbish so I can sign decent players but still have a challenge.
A transfer budget (unlike Liverpool)

Please post your suggestions with reasons why and if possible a challenge to succeed with them.

Cheers

Paris Saint-Germain, Leicester, Dortmund, Lille, Birmingham, Palermo, Udinese, Hoffenheim.

Decided to play in Italy, Serie A, but can't decide on a team, don't want any of the regulars, the Milans, the Juve's, Napoli's or Palermo's.

So between Lazio, Parma, Genoa? leaning towards Parma but how much money do they get second season? because I would like to keep Giovinco if I play as them, and also so I can possibly get Paloschi after the co-ownership? and if any would make a decent story?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I would like a team that is predicted to be in top 10, also i would like them to have one good player so i can build team around him and a budget of 10mil to 20mil.

sunderland

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

i am looking for a fun lower league team to manage because i always lose interest so it has to be interesting

a bit of money to spend on new players

just under play off zone prediction i.e. 7th

preferably england

sunderland

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

i am looking for a fun lower league team to manage because i always lose interest so it has to be interesting

a bit of money to spend on new players

just under play off zone prediction i.e. 7th

preferably england

Crawley
Brighton
Southend

any others?? currently considering crawley but if there are any other good games??

any others?? currently considering crawley but if there are any other good games??

Chesterfield have a squad that are already promotion quality and they get a small budget to spend.

Can't think of any others i've managed off the top of my head sorry.

cant get into a game want a long term game in england dont like teams with horrible strips! :D

cant get into a game want a long term game in england dont like teams with horrible strips! :D

would reccomend to start in the lower leagues as it can be really fun and challengin maybe someone like Welling?

Hi All,

I would like team in Scotland, good players that can hold their own in Scottish Prem, but need a few additions, bit of finance, potential to break up Rangers and Celtic and attract quality players. Not in Scottish Prem though!!
Or other leagues as Spain, England........ideally want Scotland as never managed their and want to make their league more competitive and take a team on a European tour!
Thanks

Last edited:

northampton town :D

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Hi All,

I would like team in Scotland, good players that can hold their own in Scottish Prem, but need a few additions, bit of finance, potential to break up Rangers and Celtic and attract quality players. Not in Scottish Prem though!!
Or other leagues as Spain, England........ideally want Scotland as never managed their and want to make their league more competitive and take a team on a European tour!
Thanks

i would have said hearts but you said not in scottish prem

try dundee you have leigh griffiths and have been deducted 10 points so should be a challenge

I'm struggling to get into a game at the moment, I have a game with Atletico Bilbao but the limitations of only signing Basque players is starting to annoy me slightly. I am looking for any sort of team who would be fun to manage with a good few young players and a nice budget. I know it's a lot to ask :P could anyone recommend a fun team to be?

Back