Which Team Should I Be?

I'm struggling to get into a game at the moment, I have a game with Atletico Bilbao but the limitations of only signing Basque players is starting to annoy me slightly. I am looking for any sort of team who would be fun to manage with a good few young players and a nice budget. I know it's a lot to ask :P could anyone recommend a fun team to be?

RC Lens have alot of great young players?

I want a nice easy club in the lower leagues that I can take to premier league glory! (England Obv)

League one or League two preferably.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

I'm struggling to get into a game at the moment, I have a game with Atletico Bilbao but the limitations of only signing Basque players is starting to annoy me slightly. I am looking for any sort of team who would be fun to manage with a good few young players and a nice budget. I know it's a lot to ask :P could anyone recommend a fun team to be?

But you've got Iker Muniain, who's like the best striker in the game for me.

Planning on making a bit of a youth project, could do with a team with good training and youth facilities with enough coaching spaces to get the training stars up from the start.
Reputation/League/Division not important, easy to achieve first season objectives would be a bonus.

Planning on making a bit of a youth project, could do with a team with good training and youth facilities with enough coaching spaces to get the training stars up from the start.
Reputation/League/Division not important, easy to achieve first season objectives would be a bonus.

Defienetely Corinthians or Sao Paulo:)

Hey all! I would like a non league team in Bsn. Not bothered about Wage budget or transfer Budget. I would like the team to be successful but every time i try to start a game i dont get past the first 10 games before i lose patience! My local team is Stalybridge Celtic but i gave up a long time ago with them!

I would like to be a team in the lower divisions of any top euro country or in the top division of a lower rep country.

All I want is fairly good transfer budget. Nothing two big.

Please help as I am very bored.

If anyone fancies a decent challenge in Europe. FC Kobenhaven in Denmark, in my first season I only signed 2 players and got to 1st knock-out round of ECL, worth a try - GOOD FUN anyway..

looking for a small team to be in england between leauge 1- blue square n/s not really botherd who just so when i get bored of my athletico madrid i got a challange wating for me :D

i want a team which will give me a challenge, but not a low-league team. Nothi8ng from L1, L2 or BSP. English or Spanish preferably.

are there any others. Ones dat wouldn't be expected to win the league

Back