Which Team Should I Be?

Budget : £8M +
Must have 2 or 3 QUALITY players to base the team around.
Not too easy of a save but not too challenging.
Preferably around mid-table expectaitons.

Thanks!

Budget : £8M +
Must have 2 or 3 QUALITY players to base the team around.
Not too easy of a save but not too challenging.
Preferably around mid-table expectaitons.

Thanks!

has anyone else got answers for this as i am thinking of the same thing and i don't want to be napoli

I want top play with a team which is or can qualify(/ied) for the europa league and which has a good budget. Good youth facilities would also be good and it shouldn't be Napoli

thx

What team suits this formation?

GK, DC, DC, WBR, WBL, DM, CM, CM, AM, LF, RF?

has anyone else got answers for this as i am thinking of the same thing and i don't want to be napoli

Fiorentina? Gilardino, Ljajic, Jovetic and Montolivo are quality.

Genoa? Criscito and Miguel Veloso turn out amazing, and the keeper, Eduardo is pretty decent too.

Tottenham? Van der Vaart, Modric and Bale?

Athletico Madrid? Forlan and Aguero are obviously quality although Forlan's ageing quickly.

Leverkusen? Don't know much about their outfield team but Rene Adler is a quality player, so maybe if they have a couple of good outfield players they'd be a good shout.

These are just off the top of my head and I'm sure I've missed a few prominent players out from the above teams.

fiorentina? Gilardino, ljajic, jovetic and montolivo are quality.

Genoa? Criscito and miguel veloso turn out amazing, and the keeper, eduardo is pretty decent too.

Tottenham? Van der vaart, modric and bale?

Athletico madrid? Forlan and aguero are obviously quality although forlan's ageing quickly.

Leverkusen? Don't know much about their outfield team but rene adler is a quality player, so maybe if they have a couple of good outfield players they'd be a good shout.

These are just off the top of my head and i'm sure i've missed a few prominent players out from the above teams.
genoa.

id like team thats fun to manage in the championship but potential relegatio candidates?

I'd like manage a team whose expectations are mid-table or below with a good budget and some good players. Preferably in spain, italy, germany or france. What would you say about Almeria?

^Deffinatley Malaga, but have a look at hoffenhiem(sp) in germany

Back