Which Team Should I Be?

looking for a team that is fun to manage in league 1 in england??

budget: 500k
Expectations: nothing above 7th

Could someone please recommend me a team in the dutch league? I don't want to be Ajax or PSV, but a lower team with a good budget would be good. I though of Utrecht or something else.
thx

Fun starting out place for an up and coming manager but top tier in the country. Europe. Good budget, 1-4 prediction, starting out in Europa or CL but not straight into group stages... NOT SCOTTISH LEAGUE
Tottenham, dont think there predicted top 4 but there good enough surely:)

hi, im having trouble getting in to he game atm.. im bit of a budget guy and would appreciate around 20 mil pounds for the team, pushing top four and not in england

any help is appreciated, thanks lads

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Looking for a Premier League or Championship Team, I don't want to manage Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham or Cardiff any other team is welcome.

This team will be for my new story and hopefully this one will get more followers than the last one.

Middlesborough is fun, burnley as welll along with leicster. for the premiership try aston villa or birmingham |)

Hey everyone

i just lost my unemplyed save so now i have to start again. i wanted to start unemplyed with a sunday league reputation but got all the way to febuary with no jobs offered so im going to start again but not sure who with.

im looking for pretty much the lowest of the low. no money for transfers or wages and maybe even a board takeover happening. Im happy to do this pretty much anywhere in the UK + Ireland leagues or germany

any help will be greatly appreciated

cheers

Hey everyone

i just lost my unemplyed save so now i have to start again. i wanted to start unemplyed with a sunday league reputation but got all the way to febuary with no jobs offered so im going to start again but not sure who with.

im looking for pretty much the lowest of the low. no money for transfers or wages and maybe even a board takeover happening. Im happy to do this pretty much anywhere in the UK + Ireland leagues or germany

any help will be greatly appreciated

cheers

If you want the lowest of the low try downloading the English Leagues down to level 10 or 11. But if you don't want to go that low or want to play without custom downloads holiday a year and apply for one of the teams that comes up into the Blue Square North/South.

Last edited:
I would likw to manage some club who is in real financial ****. League, hmm, maybe some eastern european ?

A good Championship team who are quite rich (at least £2.5m to spend!).

Team with a decent budget (10-20million)
A Decent Squad that would only need additions rather than rebuilding
Premier League, Italy or Spain (Major Names - A team i could walk into and go forward, i could recognise the players instantly)
No Serious Expectations in the first couple of seasons.

I need a long term save for the 11.2 patch as im going to do liverpool on the 11.3 patch.

Team with a decent budget (10-20million)
A Decent Squad that would only need additions rather than rebuilding
Premier League, Italy or Spain (Major Names - A team i could walk into and go forward, i could recognise the players instantly)
No Serious Expectations in the first couple of seasons.

I need a long term save for the 11.2 patch as im going to do liverpool on the 11.3 patch.

Aston Villa or maybe Birmingham?

What team has the biggest transfer budget and does not play in the CL? (not counting man city)

What team has the biggest transfer budget and does not play in the CL? (not counting man city)

Probably not the highest budget as I don't know who that would be but Aston Villa and Birmingham habe pretty good budgets (20m+).

Back