Anybody know the transfer budgets of Celtic & Rangers?
I fancy starting a game with 1 of them and conquering Europe! :D

Lower League club- preferably professional in England (League Two/Conference National) or Germany (Third Division),
preferably with a bit of money to spend, or a strong squad to boot.

Lower League club- preferably professional in England (League Two/Conference National) or Germany (Third Division),
preferably with a bit of money to spend, or a strong squad to boot.

Shrewsbury have a good squad, not sure on the budget, same with Rotherham (Le Fondre will score plenty ;))

Hello guys, looking for my first team to manage on FM2011! Last years game was really fun when I managed to take southampton to the Prem, getting automatic promotion in every season and then finishing in 8th in my first season.
Anyway, can anyone give me a similar team? e.g. Low league club with a large transfer budget (I think £3.5m was the biggest below the prem last year which was southampton!)

Thanks for any suggestions, Manch

I'd like to start in lowest league in Europe top country. ATM I look at BSS/BSP.
I just don't know will attendance in this league will be enough to cover wages? What club should I choose to have enough money without all those crazy friendly leagues with top teams or selling tons of players got for free etc?

I always have major Problems with this! im looking for a team maybe the size of west ham,fulham,newcastle that has the potential to really achieve in there league! help me guys im desperate!

I always have major Problems with this! im looking for a team maybe the size of west ham,fulham,newcastle that has the potential to really achieve in there league! help me guys im desperate!

Try managing Hamburg or St. Etienne.

I would like to manage in Portugal. A midtable team that's not qualfied for europe in the first season. Any suggestions?

I always struggle for a team to start with, I end up spending hours thinkin of the pros n cons of each lol. HELP!!

- I eventually want to play as a scottish prem team n try n break the old firm duo up and break europe, also take a foreign team on and also fancy playing as blackpool n try and make them a force...BUT before all that I need a starting point:

Hmm, I dunno, your opinions are appreciated!!

I like playing Scotland too, and always start with breaking the old firm in mind, but always end up wanting to manage them. Only got the game yesterday and have started as dundee, with the aim of staying with them, until I win the SPL.....Gonna be a long game.

PS With 4 games to go I'm 8th and 5 pts ahead of 9th place. Might not be such a big challange to keep them up after all. Would have been 2nd and a point behind with the 25 points deduction.

I would like a top division mid table team to play when I get angry at my LLM game :p
Decent budget and youth prospects would be nice in any league with the chance of European football in a season or two.

Preferably 2nd league mid/low team maybe with some cash or a stadium over 20000 with 1 pretty decent youngster init

any ideas? havre ac is a good one but mate been playing it and dont really like them, so looking for alternatives

i would like to be a few leagues down in england strong team.

or are sunderland anygud?

I would like a top division mid table team to play when I get angry at my LLM game :p
Decent budget and youth prospects would be nice in any league with the chance of European football in a season or two.

Birmingham / Newcastle / Bolton

Preferably 2nd league mid/low team maybe with some cash or a stadium over 20000 with 1 pretty decent youngster init

any ideas? havre ac is a good one but mate been playing it and dont really like them, so looking for alternatives

Leicester / QPR

i would like to be a few leagues down in england strong team.

or are sunderland anygud?

Leicester / Peterbrough / Charlton