I would like to have a good team, the team must play in Eroupe.. I must not be a team like, Barce, Real, Chelsea, Inter and like there population... An smaller team..

Copenhagen? Aston Villa? Valencia? Porto? Benfica? Marseille? Lille? CSKA? Rubin Kazan?

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

are lyon any gud

They beat my Liverpool 6-0 at home...so, yes ;)

Herules is just great....................you need to replace as much stuff as possible cuz they really suck..............

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

League=championship(2nd of england)
Budget=pretty large at least 5-6 mil

ASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAP

Herules is just great....................you need to replace as much stuff as possible cuz they really suck..............

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

League=championship(2nd of england)
Budget=pretty large at least 5-6 mil

ASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAPASAP

Leicester, Burnley

I would like an average Blue Square North/South team who have the facilities to go high.

League=english championship
Club=a team with memorable history worth mentioning
budget=as much as possible

Cant really get a good game stared atm, any 1 have any ideas of fun teams to go that will produce a long save?

League: Npower Championship Or Below
Challenge: Promotion , Mid Table
Budget: 100k - 250k
Comments: Would like to have a team that isnt spending more than the wage budget on wages (If that makes sense to you couldnt word it right)

Thanks in advance

A challenge in the premier league in England! A mid-table team with potential to break the top four!
Decent budget £15m+ any advice, Cheers! :)

Mid Table Team Pushing on Europa League
10-20 million
england,italy,spain
Top division of the country

Portsmouth???????is there any history?????maybe there is but i dont know it...............but still there's nothing compared to leeds utd or nottm forest............................

Hey Guys, im looking for a team to build for the future, so one with a decent youth setup and a few hot prospects in the squad. Not overly fussed about Nation, a transfer budget which will enable me to bring in a couple of youngters myself, so preferably a team not in too much debt.

Cheers

Anyone looking for a team to be i must suggest my local club. LEICESTER CITY.

Transfer Budget - £8m (Thai takeover hense why we got Sven)

I won the Carling Cup and finished 5th in Championship before losing the Play-Off final to Reading 2-0 (**** Jimmy Kebe). Got to Semi-Finals of the FA Cup. So all in all season 1 would have only been better if i won that Reading game but Europa League next year and the Championship, League Cup and FA Cup! 70 Game season?