Which Team Should I Be?

I can't decide between Kaiserslautern, Mönchengladbach and Hannover. Could anybody help me? Or is there another club in Germany like these three

Last edited:
I need a new challenge.......maybe someone who needs rebuilding from top to bottom in a top division, and with a decent budget!!??? any ideas!!??

I need a new challenge.......maybe someone who needs rebuilding from top to bottom in a top division, and with a decent budget!!??? any ideas!!??
Liverpool.No joke apparently alot of people are having trouble getting strikers to score.Newcastle also.You should try West Brom tho.They need alot to get rid of there Yo-Yo status.Outside of England Id say Valencia and Benfica both have good squads but have been hit hard when they lost there stars.You could try someone in Scotland.Thats always a challegne since Celtic and Rangers always dominate it.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

I can't decide between Kaiserslautern, Mönchengladbach and Hannover. Could anybody help me? Or is there another club in Germany like these three
Hannover.The Reason.Its the only one I know out of the 3 except for the second one because isnt that who Bradley plays for.

Liverpool.No joke apparently alot of people are having trouble getting strikers to score.Newcastle also.You should try West Brom tho.They need alot to get rid of there Yo-Yo status.Outside of England Id say Valencia and Benfica both have good squads but have been hit hard when they lost there stars.You could try someone in Scotland.Thats always a challegne since Celtic and Rangers always dominate it.

Well I have done Newcastle to the hills......Liverpool sound good but they have the history..Might try WBA. I really enjoyed my Braga save, but it's got a little bit unrealistic with the players I had.....West Brom it is.....BOING...BOING:P

Well I have done Newcastle to the hills......Liverpool sound good but they have the history..Might try WBA. I really enjoyed my Braga save, but it's got a little bit unrealistic with the players I had.....West Brom it is.....BOING...BOING:P
We are going to stay up Im sure of it.Also enfica have a good squad but the bulk of it is aging and obviously there will be intrest in Coentrao Cardozo and Luisao so it could be hard to keep them.

A really interesting idea, but i was looking for a more top league challenge.

However i will have a look, as it is genuinely a brilliant idea, have you tried as Torino then?

I have had a short game with them but I don't like the transfer rules in the italian competition so i stopped after 1 season, it is a good team to build and easy promotion. You could also try
Lille. you have a talented team with a good youth system

hey guys any good team recommendations for 1.3 update ,, any nation but england , £5m+ , not top teams , teams that would be about 3rd - 10th ?

Alrite either spain italy or england on 11.2 europa league qualification is what i want to achieve in the first season reasonable budget but not huge between 5 and 10 million any help much appreciated :)

I would like to manage a team in the English league 1 with good chances of promotion, and preferably a good economy.

Any suggestions? :)

Thanks man i really appreciate it its between Benfica and Palermo for sure

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

I would like to manage a team in the English league 1 with good chances of promotion, and preferably a good economy.

Any suggestions? :)
Charlton?

Just checked Palermo out i prefer them to benfica because of europa league and they have a loan debt of 63 million i know it doesnt really matter but i like to start at teams with no debt what so ever you wouldnt happen to know any other good teams for my aims?

Back