Which Team Should I Be?

looking for a team in england that is fun to manage with a low budget. :)

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

im looking for a team in England whcih is fun to manage and there chairman wants to sell.

Hey Guys, im looking for a team to build for the future, so one with a decent youth setup and a few hot prospects in the squad. Not overly fussed about Nation, a transfer budget which will enable me to bring in a couple of youngters myself, so preferably a team not in too much debt.

Cheers

Swindon have a few prospects, but since their squad is above League 1 standard in the first season, you have plenty of time to build for the future, rather than worry about bigger transfers. Highly reccomend either them, or Nottingham Forest. :)

Mid Table Team
10-20 million
any country except england
average - excellent facilities

Hi guys

Looking for a Champions League/Europa League team in a European league without loads of rules and restrictions such as 5 Ukrainians in starting 11.

Not worried about transfer budget or the competitiveness of the league, just want to try out the DLR first hand.

Any suggestions?

a middle table team with a young squad and a decent budget- from spain, italy

Hi guys

Looking for a Champions League/Europa League team in a European league without loads of rules and restrictions such as 5 Ukrainians in starting 11.

Not worried about transfer budget or the competitiveness of the league, just want to try out the DLR first hand.

Any suggestions?

Any of the top Dutch sides, Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, or if you're willing to wait and qualify for Europe, FC Twente, Groningen etc. You can run absolutely rampant on the obscure non-EU players, no restrictions at all barring the European ones - not the toughest of leagues if you're running one of the big three though.

Enter the challenge you want, budget and what country you want to manage in, try and state what league you want as well.

Challenge- Looking for an average, stable club, with average players(NO stand out players i.e like Napoli) who are proficient in their work rate and team work stats, and are ok with being on a tactical tight leash, who are willing to grind out results. A club who i can build and a sqaud who i can evolve into challengers for europe(Think Bolton or Everton 5/6 yrs ago). Just more or less average or poor technically but decent mental stats,

Budget- A restricted budget, about 5mill to start with, so i will have to wheel and deal and be proficient at scouting, like Wigan. I would turn off budgets for the first window in any case, as i always do that.

Nation- Anywhere in Europe really-but rather a country that values a tougher type of footy-England obviously, but perhaps Germany, France, Italy, rather than Spain. Portugal another acceptable possibility. Not Holland, not Eastern Europe.

League- Strong preference for a top division side, but could be intriuged by second tier team as last resort.

Thanks!! (H)

I wanna try LLM and ive no idea who to manage
looking for a team to ease me into the life of a LLM

Thanks in advance

Challenge- Looking for an average, stable club, with average players(NO stand out players i.e like Napoli) who are proficient in their work rate and team work stats, and are ok with being on a tactical tight leash, who are willing to grind out results. A club who i can build and a sqaud who i can evolve into challengers for europe(Think Bolton or Everton 5/6 yrs ago). Just more or less average or poor technically but decent mental stats,

Budget- A restricted budget, about 5mill to start with, so i will have to wheel and deal and be proficient at scouting, like Wigan. I would turn off budgets for the first window in any case, as i always do that.

Nation- Anywhere in Europe really-but rather a country that values a tougher type of footy-England obviously, but perhaps Germany, France, Italy, rather than Spain. Portugal another acceptable possibility. Not Holland, not Eastern Europe.

League- Strong preference for a top division side, but could be intriuged by second tier team as last resort.

Thanks!! (H)

Consider Malaga or Almeria in Spain and perhaps West Ham in England.

In Germany, you could consider taking SC Freiburg or St. Pauli. France - St. Etienne perhaps.

Team in European competition, not the best squad; decent budget.

Last edited:
Hi,

Trying as a LLM for first time

Looking for a Team in League 2 that i can hopefully take up to championship/Premiership

Mid-High English Premier League (not newcastle)
Budget- 0-15m
Good youth set up

Thanks

Back