I wanna try LLM and ive no idea who to manage
looking for a team to ease me into the life of a LLM

Thanks in advance

First of all League 1 and 2 are not LLM.

LLM means look for a club in the LOWEST division available.

I would go for AFC Telford or Hinckley, i was pretty successfull so far with both of these teams, got them Back to Back promotion now in League 2.

I'm playing Celtic. Hoping that the other teams in the league get their act together, sign some good players and bring the rep up.

I'd like to manage a team with a proud history and a team that maybe has a leader, a main player?
Preferably 3rd division in any of the main leagues. England, Italy, Germany, Spain.

Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine), 35 mil tb

Santos?

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I would like a team from Spain or England. I would like a decent budget, a budget there can afford players like Afellay, Santon, Pastore etc. It must not be to'o easy for me. I have thinked about Tottenham or Atletico Madrid, but are they to easy?

Thanks. :)

Santos?

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I would like a team from Spain or England. I would like a decent budget, a budget there can afford players like Afellay, Santon, Pastore etc. It must not be to'o easy for me. I have thinked about Tottenham or Atletico Madrid, but are they to easy?

Thanks. :)

Man City

I haven't run a looong game since 97/98..so I thought I'd take some bad team in a top division and try and make them the richest club in the world...

What league should I do this in? What league would be best out of a "building up" perspective and which would be best out of a "end game" perspective?

Thanks

i wanna try LLM in spain or england with good staff and/or training facilties. there must be players for a 4-4-2 tactic too as i wanna use one. thx!

i wanna try LLM in spain or england with good staff and/or training facilties. there must be players for a 4-4-2 tactic too as i wanna use one. thx!

AFC Telford - England BSN. No transfer money but a nice amount to use for wages.

If ur down in LLM land there is no such thing as good staff or good training facilities, thats why its so much fun. You have to all look for it and i can tell you, finding decent staff is HARD.

AEM

The A-League offers a very good challenge for anyone looking for something different.

Salary capped at about 20,000 pounds/week for registered players, and a limit on the number of foreign players (non Australian) you can register.

I've loved my Brisbane Roar game. Overall salary budget, set by the club is only 30,000 and that includes all players, first team and youth team (which can also act as reserves).

I'm Australian, and follow A-League, but I imagine it would be fun for anyone looking for something different.

Second league team in England,Italy,Germany,Spain. The media prediction should be like relegation or near it.It would be really nice if the team would have some prospects.

Looking for an average Italian side in Serie A or Serie B. Would like a good budget, stadium and good budget, preferably with a decent squad.

need a mid table team, not in England budget under 10 mil thanks in advance

team from the npower league or blue square premier.

Im looking for a long term challenge, maybe taking a club to heights its never reached before.

Id rather they werent bankrupt and had a decent enough wage budget to attract players with enough experience to climb the table or even good loan signings.

Can you recommend me some team from spanish/english second or third league with solid squad or budged. I want to make them a stable first league member...Something like Hoffenheim did in RL
Bradford City English League Two

Looking for a mid-table/low table 2nd division side in England who have an average side with a little to spend but not much and no so good finiances that I can improve on by relying on cup runs, big team cup draws,etc

team from the npower league or blue square premier.

Im looking for a long term challenge, maybe taking a club to heights its never reached before.

Id rather they werent bankrupt and had a decent enough wage budget to attract players with enough experience to climb the table or even good loan signings.

Crawley Town. V.Good squad, look at them :D

need a mid table team, not in England budget under 10 mil thanks in advance

Getafe? Athletic? Maritimo? PSG?

Hi Im looking for a league 1 or 2 team. I dont want them to be expected to finish in the top few. Ideally they should have a young player who is very good for the division. An average mid table team for the division with a really good young player.