Which Team Should I Be?

@Messithegreatest: How about Birmingham?

I'm looking for a team that should be challenging (so no: Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Inter, Juve, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, PSV, Ajax, Twente etc.). Top divisions England, Spain, Germany, Italy or Holland. No debts, around 10+ million euros transfer budget.

Any Premier League team on media prediction 11-19 and would be a challenge cheers dont care budget

West Ham or Birmingham?

@Messithegreatest: How about Birmingham?

I'm looking for a team that should be challenging (so no: Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Inter, Juve, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, PSV, Ajax, Twente etc.). Top divisions England, Spain, Germany, Italy or Holland. No debts, around 10+ million euros transfer budget.

Hoffenheim or Stade Rennais? 2 great clubs to play with.

Hello

I have just installed patch 11.3 because I have not been on Football Manager for a while and I want to also start a new game.

I am looking for a team who is trying to challenge the top teams in the league but not quite there ( for example tottenham of England)

But I would like it to be a foreign team so no English clubs please and preferably a budget of 20-40m maybe? (if not a little lower will be fine)

Thanks for any help in advance,

Z

In a awkward mood. I want to play the EPL but at the same time I'm sick of it. I've played Newcastle as well as younger league teams and brought them to the premier. I've also played Celtic. I was thinking of playing China but I know that database isn't great.

Another thing is that I want to play in Champions League. I guess it boils down to what new country/team I should play. Any suggestions?

In a awkward mood. I want to play the EPL but at the same time I'm sick of it. I've played Newcastle as well as younger league teams and brought them to the premier. I've also played Celtic. I was thinking of playing China but I know that database isn't great.

Another thing is that I want to play in Champions League. I guess it boils down to what new country/team I should play. Any suggestions?

Shaktar

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Just go with Newcastle :) FTW!

If not wolves since they always struggle in Premier league like in real life, make them the best team if you can :)

Cheers urmm...I stilldunno who to pick

Try the russian league :) if not Hong Kong league?

PLay in Croatia, some great talent after a few years.

A club outside of England, Spain, Germany, Italy, Ukraine with decent budget and players, please.

Last edited:
Want a good mid table team outside of England with a decent squad and budget

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

@Filipe Shakhtar

Want a good mid table team outside of England with a decent squad and budget

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

@Filipe Shakhtar

Napoli, HSV or Valencia are good choices :)

Looking for a good, fun save maybe in an obscure country, that hasnt seen much success in the Champ League.
I was thinking an Irish team, a Greek team, a Swedish team, an Austrian team etc.
Suggestions?

Back