Which Team Should I Be?

A club outside of England, Spain, Germany, Italy, Ukraine with decent budget and players, please.

Never had a long career but now im Dynamo Kiev im really enjoying it and i can see it turning into a long term save

I want to have a game that will be fun and enjoyable!

Would like it to be a team in the top division.

Thanks

I want to have a game that will be fun and enjoyable!

Would like it to be a team in the top division.

Thanks

Napoli from Serie A, great team to manage, they are like sleeping giants. Not too easy but not too hard to manage either. Decent amount of budget and has couple of great players :).

I want a team that is in the top division of a not well known league, and that competes in either the Euro Cup or Champions League and has secure finances.... any ideas?

so Spurs or Liverpool then Chico Nico

Liverpool IMO.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I want a team that is in the top division of a not well known league, and that competes in either the Euro Cup or Champions League and has secure finances.... any ideas?

Shaktar? Ukraine league? If not try CSKA Moscow from Russia?

Relegation threatened club with lots of money. Any of the big 4 leagues

I'd like to be a team with a pretty good budget (around 20 mil pounds) that's going for a mid table finish, or a finish in the first 10 teams in the league.

PReferably Premiership team, so basically a team with an aim of a mid table finish or higher with a pretty good transfer budget of around 20 mil pounds.

If it's not really possible to find such a team, I'll just go with someone else who's main objective is entering europa league but of a very similar transfer budget (between 17 and 25 mil pounds).

Thanks in advance

For premier league ( English)

If you are a transfer mania : Manchester city

If you want to be the winners: Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal

if you want a challenge : lowwer posioson clubs

For Russian Premier league:

For transfer manias: Zenit, Spartak moscow and CSKA moscow

For cup winners: CSKA Moscow,Zenit,Rubin and Spartak Moscow ( not realy sure on Spartak Moscow)

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Guys I really enjoeyd playing as Charlton in FM 10, they had Shelvey and it was nice to build the club around this kinda youngster.

I'm looking for a team in some npower league, which is similar to Charlton in FM10 = Some financial trouble, low transfer budget, and a nice squad which is fun to take to the premiership within 5-7 years :D

PS. Not Charlton :)

Back