Which Team Should I Be?

Thats it! i started a new saved game now with Everton, its a challange because you start with no money and a very small squad actually. so i can build my team up in 2-3 years

Wanting to start a rag to riches save, looking for an english league 2 side with no debt and a resonable wage budget to bring in some freebies.

Sunderland, Birmingham, Newcastle, Bolton, Blackburn. Who and why? Can't really decide. And i feel i need a bit of a challenge instead of managing top 4 teams all the time.

Sunderland, Birmingham, Newcastle, Bolton, Blackburn. Who and why? Can't really decide. And i feel i need a bit of a challenge instead of managing top 4 teams all the time.

i'd say blackpool and wigan, though i'd highly recommend blackpool as they do not have a strong squad and it would be challenging to help them stay up :)

Cheers Chico Nico just im thinking now like a team in Championship below and Dont care about the budget and they are looking for playoffs top half finish

any ideas would be helpful

Cheers

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

anyone else not really going to start with those teams

Wolves,West Brom, Newcastle, Wigan, Blackpool

Wanting to start a rag to riches save, looking for an english league 2 side with no debt and a resonable wage budget to bring in some freebies.

Try Wycombe Wanderers

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

I'd say Newcastle or Bolton. Newcastle has the budget but lack of good players in the squad :) Bolton are the same too and they need rebuilding to become a good team. If not then my 3rd choice would be Birmingham, poor squad but got some money to spend.

Try Wycombe Wanderers

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

I'd say Newcastle or Bolton. Newcastle has the budget but lack of good players in the squad :) Bolton are the same too and they need rebuilding to become a good team. If not then my 3rd choice would be Birmingham, poor squad but got some money to spend.

Thanks, i think i'm gonna go with Newcastle. They are relegation candidates anyways, and on my saves they never do well. Bolton and Birmingham are always arround mid-table. So i'm gonna go with Newcastle, thanks.

I want a Prem team in the top 10 with good youth prospects and i dont want Arsenal or Villa only as a last resort I want to challenge the big teams but i also want a bit of transfer money now around the 5 million mark

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

bump

Thanks, i think i'm gonna go with Newcastle. They are relegation candidates anyways, and on my saves they never do well. Bolton and Birmingham are always arround mid-table. So i'm gonna go with Newcastle, thanks.

Yes woop woop :D Newcastle FTW, they are my fav team and i support them in real life.

Want a team from any league, good enough budget to build a squad from, possibly in Europe but I don't want a big team in a small league either, I was considering Newcastle or Liverpool but wanted other opinions?

I want a Prem team in the top 10 with good youth prospects and i dont want Arsenal or Villa only as a last resort I want to challenge the big teams but i also want a bit of transfer money now around the 5 million mark

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

bump

Try Tottenham, Man city or Newcastle?

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Want a team from any league, good enough budget to build a squad from, possibly in Europe but I don't want a big team in a small league either, I was considering Newcastle or Liverpool but wanted other opinions?

Tottenham? Man City? Fulham? Bolton? Wolves? Napoli? AS Roma?

Competition: Spain, Italy, Engeland, France
Aim for the season: Relegation, but actually good enough to finish mid-table
Transfer Budget: +10 mil
I want young players who can make the difference.

Last edited:
Competition: Spain, Italy, Engeland, France
Aim for the season: Relegation, but actually good enough to finish mid-table
Transfer Budget: +10 mil
I want young players who can make the difference.

Newcastle, Napoli, Lens, Lille, Wolves, Atl.Madrid, Schalke, Genoa, Sevilla, Valencia, Roma, Fiorentina.

Try soem of the recent relegaters such as Portsmouth, Burnley...Middlesbrough might be a good one...Wycombe Wanderers? What about Charlton?

Also...Crystal palace...derby...leeds...Mk dons...Cardiff.

Thanks mate, I'll try Charlton.

I have created a counter attacking tactic and would like some suggestions of some teams in Premier League, Serie A and La Liga I should test it with.

Is international management any fun? If so what's the best country?

Back