Which Team Should I Be?

looking for a championship/l1 team. Promotion is a challenge but not impossible. Someone like Millwall or Huddersfield maybe? What do yous think lads?

Nation(s):Any outside of the big nations.(England, Spain, Italy)
Division(s):Top
Budget:Enough to make improvements for their level, so a few million would be great
Squad Type: Decent enough, but room for improvement

Looking for my first real game on 11.3, preferably able to challenge for a spot in Europe first season or second

Also, I'd love for them to have no, or very little debt, and the ability to try and get Neymar(Even on 48 month) thanks
I know it's a lot to ask for, but something along these lines, doesn't have to match everything. :)

CSKA Moscow, I had a great game with them, signed demba ba first season and elia second season
Good fun

looking for a championship/l1 team. Promotion is a challenge but not impossible. Someone like Millwall or Huddersfield maybe? What do yous think lads?

Try soem of the recent relegaters such as Portsmouth, Burnley...Middlesbrough might be a good one...Wycombe Wanderers? What about Charlton?

Also...Crystal palace...derby...leeds...Mk dons...Cardiff.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

I am looking for a team that havent won their top division before who have a squad that needs to be improved with a decent amont of money. Not in england/spain/italy/france.

It would be very hard to find a team that has not won their top division unless they are in a very low reputation league

Shaktar? Ajax?

If it's too much then what about(Btw, these have won their league but have hardly won lots, probably 3/4 times most)...Hertha BSC, Frankfurt, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim, Schalke, AZ, Dinamo Moscow, FC Moscow.

These teams have not won their top league(if have then must be very recently), not sure about budgets but should be decent, Saturn(Russian), Kryjla Sovetov, Khmiki, Terek, Spartak Naichik, Inverness CT, Xanthi, Asteras Tr., AC Horsens.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

England, Italy, Spain and Germany
Budget at least over 5m
Expected to finish above the relegation zone or mid table

help anyone ???

I don't know about the budgets but these teams are generally good teams to manage for you.

England - Try Wolves, Newcastle, Bolton, Fulham, Wigan, Aston Villa, Everton, Blackpool.

Italy - Napoli - (Definite to manage!), Fiorentina, Genoa, Juventus, Palermo, Sampdoria.

Spain - Villareal, Atl. Madrid (Great team), Mallorca, Malaga, Sporting, Athletic, Betis, Deportivo.

Germany - Schalke (Good one), Hoffenheim, Hertha BSC, Dortmund, HSV, Frankfurt, Gladbach, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg.

i need a team who has a good squad bt isnt a top team nd has a good budget

im still struggling to find out wich team im going for. haha, need help! Im thinking about, Everton,Fulham,QPR,Napoli,Sunderland,Hoffenheim,Udinese,Shaktar Donetsk

im still struggling to find out wich team im going for. haha, need help! Im thinking about, Everton,Fulham,QPR,Napoli,Sunderland,Hoffenheim,Udinese,Shaktar Donetsk

Hmm depends on what you want. One side is for LLM, to manage lower teams and get them promoted to the top division and win the league. While the other is already in top division but not only aiming for league but europe.

If you want to aim for Europe go for Shaktar or Udinese.

If you want lower team and go to top division go for, QPR.

If you want them to just win the league but are underdogs, go for Sunderland, Everton, Fulham, Hoffenheim.

But IMO, go for Napoli, they are a great team to manage and i think they will be fun :)

Getting really bored now want a long game to get ino please someone recomend a good game any league?

Getting really bored now want a long game to get ino please someone recomend a good game any league?

Napoli, Atl. Madrid, Villareal, Newcastle, Fiorentina, Schalke, QPR, Genoa, Palermo, Hoffenheim, Shaktar, Ajax, CSKA Moscow, Tottenham, Valencia, Sevilla, AS Roma, Benfica, Monaco, Anderlecht, Werder Bremen, Marseille.

I recommend the Russian top league, they are a good league to manage! :)

Are Crawley a good team to manage??? like first team. please reply need helpp

Cheers

Well they are OK.. they will need couple of changes into the squad for them to do well. I suggest that you either manage them or manage...QPR, Millwall, Huddersfield, Wycombe Wanderers, MK Dons, Cardiff, Crystal Palace, Middlesbrough. If you want higher then try teams like, Derby, Leeds, Newcastle, Wolves, Burnley, Portsmouth, Bolton.

11.3 Patch

Long term save that will lead me to becoming liverpool manager 3-5 seasons into the game.
Good Squad with an established backbone for a 442 formation
Money would be preferred as i'm not great with no budget
Expectation should be mid table and above, just to cover a bad start to the season.
Good Board that will give to time and not make short snappy decisions (if possible)
A team that's in a league that keep up with the big boys

....siting around waiting to start a new game, so suggestions would be appreciated!

11.3 Patch

Long term save that will lead me to becoming liverpool manager 3-5 seasons into the game.
Expectation should be mid table and above, just to cover a bad start to the season.
Good Board that will give to time and not make short snappy decisions (if possible)

....siting around waiting to start a new game, so suggestions would be appreciated!

If you are looking to take over in 3-5 why not just start with Liverpool? If you are looking Everton, A. Villa, or Bolton would be a good team to start with. Fulham might but they might not have the finances that are to your liking.

If you are looking to take over in 3-5 why not just start with Liverpool? If you are looking Everton, A. Villa, or Bolton would be a good team to start with. Fulham might but they might not have the finances that are to your liking.

I would want to rip the whole team and staff apart and thats too many changes over a short term period, going into the team 3-5 years later, would mean it would be a different situation to be in. i'll check out the suggestions though, thanks!

Cheers mate you are a brilliliant guy what would be a challenge out of them lot would you say ??

I'd say Newcastle or QPR :)

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

11.3 Patch

What about Newcastle? If not then Tottenham or Birmingham.

Want a team in the npower champ... not a really good squad but still some decent players, and not with much money, was thinking maybe swansea or watford, what do u say? :D

villarreal or lazio, what do you think?

Villareal :)

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Want a team in the npower champ... not a really good squad but still some decent players, and not with much money, was thinking maybe swansea or watford, what do u say? :D

I'd say Swansea if it was to pick from those. If not then what about...QPR? Millwall or Huddersfield? Or Middlesbrough?

Back