Which Team Should I Be?

Whats a team what are really fun and can have a long term save with from Championship to Premiership

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

any ideas anyone please

Looking for a challenge. Top or solid team in a smaller European League. Being in a European competition would be a nice plus.

A team who is predicted to be relegated (or very close to) with at least 5M and low debt
Good trainning and young facilities
Not England or Malaga

I was thinking about Hercules (trezeguet, drenthe) but I dont know the budjet...

cant get into a game at the minute.
any team, any league as long as its fun. Havent had a long save in a long, long time.

Try napoli or Newcastle, quite fun teams :)

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

A team who is predicted to be relegated (or very close to) with at least 5M and low debt
Good trainning and young facilities
Not England or Malaga

I was thinking about Hercules (trezeguet, drenthe) but I dont know the budjet...

what about..fiorentina, napoli or schalke?

Not much history(Haven't won much)
Decent money; very little or no debt.
Decent youth
Preferably in the top division of a big country

really dont know who to be just a team what could have a long save really

any ideas??
try and get the team in England

Good German team to manage to knock the top three out and make way for a good challenge, any recommendations ?

??

Looking for a team that will be fun and that is hard to manage anywhere in the world and can eventually push for major trophies ..

Looking for a team that will be fun and that is hard to manage anywhere in the world and can eventually push for major trophies ..

Atletico Madrid
HSV
Athletic Bilbao
Borussia Dortmund
Werder Bremen
Everton
Birmingham City
Udinese
Genoa
Cagliari
Espanyol
Racing Santander