Which Team Should I Be?

@Mahrk - Dortmund, Wolfsburg or Werder Bremen

@Sean - Try Celtic, good budget, good players and a challenge to beat Rangers to the SPL and then try for the Champions League

Atletico Madrid
HSV
Athletic Bilbao
Borussia Dortmund
Werder Bremen
Everton
Birmingham City
Udinese
Genoa
Cagliari
Espanyol
Racing Santander
Athletic Bilbao
Paris Saint-Germain
RC Lens
AS Saint-Etienne
De Graafschap
Groningen
LA Galaxy

Thankyou :D

I'd like to play with a team which fights against relegation. Country doesn't matter, but it should have decent youth facilities

Championship or League1, little or no debt. Mid-table upwards, 1 or 2 players to build team around.

but not Leeds, Nottm Forrest, Huddersfield, Sheff Wed, Southampton

I'd like to play with a team which fights against relegation. Country doesn't matter, but it should have decent youth facilities

What about Newcastle (england) if not Fiorentina.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Championship or League1, little or no debt. Mid-table upwards, 1 or 2 players to build team around.

but not Leeds, Nottm Forrest, Huddersfield, Sheff Wed, Southampton

What about QPR? or Middlesbrough, Charlton.

What about Newcastle (england) if not Fiorentina.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

What about QPR? or Middlesbrough, Charlton.

jus watched QPR on footy league show, will have a look at them, what u think of Cardiff?

I want a team who have a good budget, are long term (fun to play with and build, not immediate success, not too easy, not too hard), someone like Sunderland but hopefully in Germany, France or England. Budget around £10m or has a good team already. Please reply by tommorow night :). Oh, and a good keeper/defence. Big stadium and/or good youth. Please suggest more than one team, as many as possible even if they do not match all criteria.

You got until tommorow night to reply. Thanks :)!

I want a team who have a good budget, are long term (fun to play with and build, not immediate success, not too easy, not too hard), someone like Sunderland but hopefully in Germany, France or England. Budget around £10m or has a good team already. Please reply by tommorow night :). Oh, and a good keeper/defence. Big stadium and/or good youth. Please suggest more than one team, as many as possible even if they do not match all criteria.

You got until tommorow night to reply. Thanks :)!

how about dortmund lille wolves qpr leicster hoffenheim newcastle

I'ved tried Dortmund and Lille, they are good fun. I may try them again. How much money do Hoffenheim have? I know they have a good team already, Ba, Ibesevic, etc.
Any more, please anyone?

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Just to say, my game is not patched, can't be arsed, so don't give me teams god on the patch. Also, if you can point me towards a good guide or give me a few tips, that'll be great. The main things I'm looking for are a big stadium and a good youth academy/facilities.

Looking for a team that will be fun to manage Anywhere in the world and have some sort of potential eventually :D thanks

Need a team that has enough funds to improve the squad but not a team that is looking to win the title.. maybe a mid-table finish. not in England either.

I'm looking to manage a team in England, preferably the championship, I want a team that is easy to go up with and will be fun to play with in the premier league, no preference about the budget as long as the squad is good.

Hi Guys,

I'm playing with latest patch and am looking for a team to start my career with. A team that has the potential to challenge for European competition in the 1st season, but don't want millions of pounds, maybe a balance of between 1-5 million, with around 1-2 million to spend and strengthen squad if needed. I'm going to be loading the English and Spanish leagues, as hope to generate a move their in the future. Don't want to start in Italy, Germany or France. Would like a slightly smaller country though to start in, so I can make my name there and build up a quick excellent reputation to attract a move abroad.
Have looked at Rio Ave in Portugal but after 2 months was 500k in debt, after I started with 400k in the black, didn't sign a player, just added 2 coaches, so have decided to ask for other options here.

Look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a team that will be fun to manage Anywhere in the world and have some sort of potential eventually :D thanks
Dortmund, Birmingham, Newcastle, Sunderland, Genoa, Sampdoria, Spartak Moscow

Need a team that has enough funds to improve the squad but not a team that is looking to win the title.. maybe a mid-table finish. not in England either.
Genoa, Dortmund (not much money but great team), Paris St-Germain (good youngsters), RC Lens (great youth academy), Fiorentina, Lazio, Udinese, Koln, Gladbach (sell Reis and most of the team and you get loads of money, Reis went for £9m for me after I offered him to clubs for £15m)

I'm looking to manage a team in England, preferably the championship, I want a team that is easy to go up with and will be fun to play with in the premier league, no preference about the budget as long as the squad is good.
Leceister, QPR, Middlesborough, Coventry, Norwich, Watford

Hi Guys,

I'm playing with latest patch and am looking for a team to start my career with. A team that has the potential to challenge for European competition in the 1st season, but don't want millions of pounds, maybe a balance of between 1-5 million, with around 1-2 million to spend and strengthen squad if needed. I'm going to be loading the English and Spanish leagues, as hope to generate a move their in the future. Don't want to start in Italy, Germany or France. Would like a slightly smaller country though to start in, so I can make my name there and build up a quick excellent reputation to attract a move abroad.
Have looked at Rio Ave in Portugal but after 2 months was 500k in debt, after I started with 400k in the black, didn't sign a player, just added 2 coaches, so have decided to ask for other options here.

Look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks
Aberdeen, Hibernian, Hearts, Olhanense, Vit. Setubal, Vit. Guimares, Madeira

Anyone for mine?

Dortmund, Birmingham, Newcastle, Sunderland, Genoa, Sampdoria, Spartak Moscow

Genoa, Dortmund (not much money but great team), Paris St-Germain (good youngsters), RC Lens (great youth academy), Fiorentina, Lazio, Udinese, Koln, Gladbach (sell Reis and most of the team and you get loads of money, Reis went for £9m for me after I offered him to clubs for £15m)

Leceister, QPR, Middlesborough, Coventry, Norwich, Watford

Aberdeen, Hibernian, Hearts, Olhanense, Vit. Setubal, Vit. Guimares, Madeira

Anyone for mine?

Thanks mate, will check them out. I would recommend Torino or Real Betis, both have great squads and can win Serie B/Liga Adelante easily, then you get nice budgets to compete in the top leagues.

Thanks mate, will check them out. I would recommend Torino or Real Betis, both have great squads and can win Serie B/Liga Adelante easily, then you get nice budgets to compete in the top leagues.
I would prefer a top division team, hopefully not in Italy and Spain though, they have stupid foreign rules :). Especially not Spain.

I'ved tried Dortmund and Lille, they are good fun. I may try them again. How much money do Hoffenheim have? I know they have a good team already, Ba, Ibesevic, etc.
Any more, please anyone?

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Just to say, my game is not patched, can't be arsed, so don't give me teams god on the patch. Also, if you can point me towards a good guide or give me a few tips, that'll be great. The main things I'm looking for are a big stadium and a good youth academy/facilities.

Hoffenheim have i think around 8 million on 11.2 not sure 11., but if play 11.3 you wont have Ba. Hoffenheim are one of my favorite saves after first season you get loads of money and your chairman keeps injecting money into the club. After a top 4 finnish however your minimum expectance will be to win the league but still, fun save.
Also recommend Stade Rennais and Birmingham.

Back