Which Team Should I Be?

Looking for a league 1 team with top 6 expected finish and high transfer budget

for you guys wondering what team you should play and you have no idea, i did this:

load up england, italy, spain, holland, germany with a large database - loading the top divisons but the championship in england, all as playable
starty unemployed and sim the game 5-6 years down the line
then sim the game applying for high-reputation jobs

i got plonked with juventus in an absolute shambles, 18th in the league

im loving the game more than ever doing this :)

Hey guys/gals,

I want a team in any country that can get me a EPL spot with a good budget :D

I'm looking for a team with high budget(20-30M€),to finish in the top five and I don't mind about the league.

Hello,
i have just been doing a really good save with napoli...if anyone has not been them go them!
but now i want a new challenge, is there any teams like napoli? i dont want to manage in england, if anyone could suggest any teams i would appreciate it.

Looking for a league 1 team with top 6 expected finish and high transfer budget
Southampton

Hey guys/gals,

I want a team in any country that can get me a EPL spot with a good budget :D
EPL? You mean Premier League? Leceister, Coventry, Barnsley, if you mean Champions League (ECL) or Europa League then:
Aston Villa, Birmingham, Sunderland, Fulham, Wolfsburg (not sure about budget but got Dzeko you could sell), Lille (got Rami - offer to clubs for £15m), Napoli, Lazio (**** poor budget but good challenge, managing them now), Udinese (same as Lazio), Koln (got Podolski), Gladbach (got Reis - offer to clubs for £15m), Aberdeen, Malaga

I'm looking for a team with high budget(20-30M€),to finish in the top five and I don't mind about the league.
Tottenham, Man City, Hoffenheim, Birmingham, Aston Villa, Fulham (£10m), Malaga (£7m?)

Hello,
i have just been doing a really good save with napoli...if anyone has not been them go them!
but now i want a new challenge, is there any teams like napoli? i dont want to manage in england, if anyone could suggest any teams i would appreciate it.
Borussia Dortmund, Lazio, Udinese, Lille, Paris St. Germain, Villareal

I've got a few challenges to suggest:

1) Manage a LLM team (e.g. Crewe, I'm managing them), release all players and buy players like Brandy, King Gyan on a free (load Irish leagues to get good players for free)

2) Load Irish leagues (all divisions) and start unemployed with Automatic rep.

3) Start unemployed with Internation rep, holiday until January, apply for high reputation jobs.

4) Manage a country (Belgium are great - Hazard, Lukaku, Defour, Dembele, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Logan Bailly, Mudingayi, and they're only in ~62th in the World Rankings!) such as France, Belgium, Italy, Portugal or even Argentina who have great potential but their Ranking does not reflect their potential/ability.

5) Manage a top, top team, like R. Madrid or Man City and try to invest in youth facilities/players.

6) Manage a top team, like R. Madrid and play good football with them.

7) Manage a poor team, e.g. Blackpool, and try and keep them up.

8) Manage an average team, e.g. Wigan, West Ham and try and make them into the new 'Arsenal', good youth, big stadium, not too much spending. West Ham are really fun as they are actually quite rich if you terminate Ben Haim and Obinna's loans and transfer it to transfer budget. Then you can buy some top class youngsters (Diego Renan, Sinan Bolat) and they have some good ones already (James Tomkins, Jordan Spence, Junior Stanislas, Fred Sears, Zavon Hines, Mark Noble, Jack Collison, Ruud Boffin (young for a keeper), etc.).

9) Manage a LLM team and try and take them to the Premiership, manage one which can realistically get promotion within 5 years (Southampton, Coventry, Reading, Watford, Sheff Utd, Derby, etc.). Coventry is really fun - you have a great team (Westwood, McPake, Clingan, Deegan, Carsley, Gunnarson, Jutkiewicz, King) and you can get some good players on a free/for a small fee who are amazing (Goncalves, Spence, Cairney, Wickham, Mphela, Booth, Brandy).

10) Manage a team with no history and take them to the top, with Champions Leagues, etc. Palermo are a good example of this, they have never even got into the Champions League before.

11) Manage a team with lots of history and take them to the glory land (Portsmouth, Crystal Palace, MK Dons/AFC Wimbledon, Notts County, Deportivo, Napoli, Liverpool).

Hope this helped :).

Southampton

EPL? You mean Premier League? Leceister, Coventry, Barnsley, if you mean Champions League (ECL) or Europa League then:
Aston Villa, Birmingham, Sunderland, Fulham, Wolfsburg (not sure about budget but got Dzeko you could sell), Lille (got Rami - offer to clubs for £15m), Napoli, Lazio (**** poor budget but good challenge, managing them now), Udinese (same as Lazio), Koln (got Podolski), Gladbach (got Reis - offer to clubs for £15m), Aberdeen, Malaga

Tottenham, Man City, Hoffenheim, Birmingham, Aston Villa, Fulham (£10m), Malaga (£7m?)

Borussia Dortmund, Lazio, Udinese, Lille, Paris St. Germain, Villareal

I've got a few challenges to suggest:

1) Manage a LLM team (e.g. Crewe, I'm managing them), release all players and buy players like Brandy, King Gyan on a free (load Irish leagues to get good players for free)

2) Load Irish leagues (all divisions) and start unemployed with Automatic rep.

3) Start unemployed with Internation rep, holiday until January, apply for high reputation jobs.

4) Manage a country (Belgium are great - Hazard, Lukaku, Defour, Dembele, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Logan Bailly, Mudingayi, and they're only in ~62th in the World Rankings!) such as France, Belgium, Italy, Portugal or even Argentina who have great potential but their Ranking does not reflect their potential/ability.

5) Manage a top, top team, like R. Madrid or Man City and try to invest in youth facilities/players.

6) Manage a top team, like R. Madrid and play good football with them.

7) Manage a poor team, e.g. Blackpool, and try and keep them up.

8) Manage an average team, e.g. Wigan, West Ham and try and make them into the new 'Arsenal', good youth, big stadium, not too much spending. West Ham are really fun as they are actually quite rich if you terminate Ben Haim and Obinna's loans and transfer it to transfer budget. Then you can buy some top class youngsters (Diego Renan, Sinan Bolat) and they have some good ones already (James Tomkins, Jordan Spence, Junior Stanislas, Fred Sears, Zavon Hines, Mark Noble, Jack Collison, Ruud Boffin (young for a keeper), etc.).

9) Manage a LLM team and try and take them to the Premiership, manage one which can realistically get promotion within 5 years (Southampton, Coventry, Reading, Watford, Sheff Utd, Derby, etc.). Coventry is really fun - you have a great team (Westwood, McPake, Clingan, Deegan, Carsley, Gunnarson, Jutkiewicz, King) and you can get some good players on a free/for a small fee who are amazing (Goncalves, Spence, Cairney, Wickham, Mphela, Booth, Brandy).

10) Manage a team with no history and take them to the top, with Champions Leagues, etc. Palermo are a good example of this, they have never even got into the Champions League before.

11) Manage a team with lots of history and take them to the glory land (Portsmouth, Crystal Palace, MK Dons/AFC Wimbledon, Notts County, Deportivo, Napoli, Liverpool).

Hope this helped :).

thank you mate.

Thanks,but I think that Birmingham isn't able to be champion contender(at top five).
What do you think about Napoli?

Thanks,but I think that Birmingham isn't able to be champion contender(at top five).
What do you think about Napoli?
Birmingham can be a contender if you spend your mone right, as I think they can buy some players like Diego Renan and Neymar - make sure to load the South American leagues.

Napoli definitely have the potential to make top 5, and if you're a great manager I think you could even challenge for the league. I haven't tried them (think they are too easy, prefer to manage Lazio, etc.) but I think they would be fun. Cavani and Lavezzi would kick *** up front (with Quag. coming back) and Hamsik and Gargano would dominate midfield. You may need to improve the defence though. But yeah, they would be good for a top 4/5 push, if you want an easier challenge.

@SamMayne

Here is the answer to your PM, if you haven't seen it already in your inbox:

Well, Lazio, Dortmund, St. Germain all have quite poor budgets but
Villareal have a good budget around £6m I think. However, you can raise money
with many teams. You can raise a lot of money with Lille
though, and if you want money, use monthly installments, unless your team is in
the red by a lot. Aston Villa would be the best choice, around £15m for
transfers, good team already.

If you are going to manage Lille though, I would suggest offering Rami to clubs
for £15m, and sell many other players (Dumont, Belmont) by offering them to
clubs for more than their value. E.g. If you offered a £6m worth player for
£20m, then you might get offers of around £11m. If you get offers, gradually
lower the amount you offer them to clubs at. Release high-earning, old, useless
players (like Rothen and Coupet, who are at PSG) is also a good idea. Good luck
mate :). If you need anymore suggestions, just PM me back.

Guys, Palermo,Crystal Palace, Watford or Newcastle
Who and why?? :D

Palermo have a good squad, Newcastle have the cash, Palace and Watford are good challenges. I would go with Palermo if I was you, but that's just me. It all depends on what kind of challenge you are looking for.

Im looking for a lower first division team or second division team with loads of money in one of the larger european footballing nations

Guys, Palermo,Crystal Palace, Watford or Newcastle
Who and why?? :D
Palermo because they have Pastore and Hernandez, amazing assets to sell if you ever get into financial trouble. I always think in financial terms :P, for me they are assets not players. I'm starting to turn into Wenger lol.

Palermo have a good squad, Newcastle have the cash, Palace and Watford are good challenges. I would go with Palermo if I was you, but that's just me. It all depends on what kind of challenge you are looking for.
Agreed. Palermo.

Im looking for a lower first division team or second division team with loads of money in one of the larger european footballing nations
Leceister City, Malaga, Birmingham, Real Betis, Torino and Newcastle.

want a top 10 premier league push dont know who to be out of these teams - aston villa , birmingham , fulham , stoke , newcastle ??

Hi Guys,

I'm playing with latest patch and am looking for a team to start my career with. A team that has the potential to challenge for European competition in the 1st season, but don't want millions of pounds, maybe a balance of between 1-5 million, with around 1-2 million to spend and strengthen squad if needed. I'm going to be loading the English and Spanish leagues, as hope to generate a move their in the future. Don't want to start in Italy, Germany or France. Would like a slightly smaller country though to start in, so I can make my name there and build up a quick excellent reputation to attract a move abroad.
Have looked at Rio Ave in Portugal but after 2 months was 500k in debt, after I started with 400k in the black, didn't sign a player, just added 2 coaches, so have decided to ask for other options here.

Look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks

Would like a few more suggestions please Guys.

Let me know, as eager to get started.

Thanks.

Would like a few more suggestions please Guys.

Let me know, as eager to get started.

Thanks.

Braga in Portugal. Can win the league in the first season if you get the right players. You have a small budget, though. Try to make the most of the CL because it can really boost your income.

Back