Which Team Should I Be?

Would like a few more suggestions please Guys.

Let me know, as eager to get started.

Thanks.

What about Newcastle? :O if not then try...the Russian League or Hong Kong League. Or..Belgium sides such as Anderlecht or Genk. Spanish sides, Athletico Madrid, Valencia, Villareal or Deportivo.

I Want A Team With A Good Youth Team And Some Good First Team Players In A Foreign League I Dont Want Them In The Top Flight Maybe 2nd Or 3rd Tier That Has Bags Full Of Money

Hi all, looking for a lower division team without history to take to champions league glory.
probably second or third division in England or Spain. Any recommendations? Thx

What about Newcastle? :O if not then try...the Russian League or Hong Kong League. Or..Belgium sides such as Anderlecht or Genk. Spanish sides, Athletico Madrid, Valencia, Villareal or Deportivo.

Thanks for ideas so far, have looked at suggested teams but none jump out at me at the mo, sorry.

Anyone got other teams I could achieve what I want??

Cheers guys.

Hi all, looking for a lower division team without history to take to champions league glory.
probably second or third division in England or Spain. Any recommendations? Thx

Huddersfield are a fun save.

I Want A Team With A Good Youth Team And Some Good First Team Players In A Foreign League I Dont Want Them In The Top Flight Maybe 2nd Or 3rd Tier That Has Bags Full Of Money

You arent going to get a 2nd or 3rd tier club with bags full of money. Leicester have about 6 and i havent seen much more teams with more in the 2nd and 3rd divisions.

I want to start a game with a team with a decent budget to add a few players in and a team that have the basis to play good passing football. Not to bothered about the league (prem would be preference) as i just really want to get into a game over my exam leave period!
Started a save a while ago with Arsenal but just could not seem to get what i wanted out of them, was thinking Shaktar as i do enjoy them irl but again thats not fm. Any ideas lads?

I want to start a game with a team with a decent budget to add a few players in and a team that have the basis to play good passing football. Not to bothered about the league (prem would be preference) as i just really want to get into a game over my exam leave period!
Started a save a while ago with Arsenal but just could not seem to get what i wanted out of them, was thinking Shaktar as i do enjoy them irl but again thats not fm. Any ideas lads?

AC Milan -
Roma -
Sevilla -
OM -

Would like a few more suggestions please Guys.

Let me know, as eager to get started.

Thanks.

Have looked at the suggestions so far, and am very grateful for responses, but none take my fancy at the moment.

Anyone add anymore names to help me decide please?

Thanks

i want team, small one media prediction 17,18,19,20.
with decent transfer budget.
prefer Italian/Spanish league

sorry for my bad English =)

Started a save a while ago with Arsenal but just could not seem to get what i wanted out of them, was thinking Shaktar as i do enjoy them irl but again thats not fm.

any other ideas lads?

Chornomorets Odesa maybe? Doing them now, quite fun. :)

Ok im in the 2013-2014 season and won 14 trophies in 3 years with Liverpool. I resigned in pre season and im looking for more of a challenge. I have England,Italy and Spain loaded. Need a good challenge to get my interest back in the save.

Ok im in the 2013-2014 season and won 14 trophies in 3 years with Liverpool. I resigned in pre season and im looking for more of a challenge. I have England,Italy and Spain loaded. Need a good challenge to get my interest back in the save.

Challenge is important for everyone. Now I'm waiting for my challenge. But I'm still wonder if I can handle the challenge. Good Luck.

looking to go a team where i can build up using my youth players, so preferablly team with low expectations.

I have trouble witht he tactical side of the game, Ive tried some of the tactics on the forum, but seem to get sacked. I was sacked at Liverpool using tactics from the forum and had bad starts at Levekusen and Sheffield Wednesday.

This prompted me to start a new game and looking at a few clubs. Im looking for a club that tactics will work for, here are a few clubs Im looking at.

First though I have these leagues selected:

Belgium
France
England
Russia
Germany
Spain
Holland
Italy

Here are the clubs that interest me so fat:

Dynamo Dresden
Hertha Berlin
Saint Etienne
Southampton
Charlton
Sheff Weds
Blackburn

Maybe bigger clubs if I can get tactics to work.

Any advice would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks.

looking to go a team where i can build up using my youth players, so preferablly team with low expectations.

Stade Rennais.

I have trouble witht he tactical side of the game, Ive tried some of the tactics on the forum, but seem to get sacked. I was sacked at Liverpool using tactics from the forum and had bad starts at Levekusen and Sheffield Wednesday.

This prompted me to start a new game and looking at a few clubs. Im looking for a club that tactics will work for, here are a few clubs Im looking at.

First though I have these leagues selected:

Belgium
France
England
Russia
Germany
Spain
Holland
Italy

Here are the clubs that interest me so fat:

Dynamo Dresden
Hertha Berlin
Saint Etienne
Southampton
Charlton
Sheff Weds
Blackburn

Maybe bigger clubs if I can get tactics to work.

Any advice would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks.

Tactics will be different for each team, some players/teams may not be suited to some tactics on the forum. For instance, if you have a defensive side and your playing a very attacking tactic, it wont work. However, Berlin is a hard game for the reason you must get promoted to avoid the sack. Try Real Sociedad in spain, they have very low expectations and a good squad. Also, if you load Ukraine, try Shakhtar, they are a very easy team to manage as they are the best in their league with a huge budget; it may help you understand the tactical side of the game more.

Try Sevilla, try get them back to being a powerhouse like-wise Juventus.

Last edited:
Back