Looking for a team I can build a reputation and impressive squad at. Decent wage/budget. Also small squad perferably.

Looking for a team with an 8th-5th prediction, at least a reasonable budget of 8mil and in europa league.. NOT NAPOLI.

I recon I could give them a try but for some odd reason I find the premier league boring "/
ya i only just noticed that you support them as well.

The prem is my favorite league to play in, you might as well give them a try if you havent played as them yet

ya i only just noticed that you support them as well.

The prem is my favorite league to play in, you might as well give them a try if you havent played as them yet

I haven't to be honest, but thanks for making me! Going to start one now :)

MK Dons??? i got them to the premire league in 2 years and for league one i highly reconmend signing Febian Brandy by the time i was in the prem he had around 60 goals- quick and a great finisher

looking for mid table team pushing on euro cup or CHL from England,France or Germany
good budget
OR
npower championship team with good budget

I want to manage in a European league with a low reputation. I want to give all teams in the league a rich chairman, and hopefully see the league rise to becoming one of the most reputable in Europe.

All advice welcome.

the only thing i want is an addictive game in england one that people have stayed on for many a years dont care about money

looking for mid table team pushing on euro cup or CHL from England,France or Germany
good budget
OR
npower championship team with good budget

PSG, (or Lille) Sunderland (or Aston villa), Hoffenheim (or Bayer Leverkusen)

from championship: Middlesbrough

Last edited:
I am just looking for a team that will be a challenge but also fun. I have not yet found a team that is fun in this game and I am starting to get bored, so hopeing you guys can help me find something. Thanks

I am just looking for a team that will be a challenge but also fun. I have not yet found a team that is fun in this game and I am starting to get bored, so hopeing you guys can help me find something. Thanks

Dortmund, Leicester, Getafe or Lille?

I recommend Hoffenheim to everyone, top class chairman and you start with some very good players and facilities, turning them into champions is gonna great fun, currently 3rd in bundesliga with 10 games left and in the german cup final (first season).... things are looking up!!!

Think there used to be a thread for this last year but couldn't see a fresh one, this seems like a good enough spot.
Managed as Spurs (been there 1.5 seasons just coming into 2014/15), came 2nd last year + runner up in FA and Europa League as well as winning League Cup, but... Been offered AC Milan job. £35m budget, £2m wage budget, they've got a pretty nifty team + presumably a bigger rep (meaning I could probably sign Rooney who is listed by request at United).
What do I do?!

Biggest Challenge

Looking for the biggest challenges that could be line with the likes Dundee (2010) or Leeds (2007?)

I want a team doomed for extinction that only a madman would want to manage them. Just want to know if there is any others apart from Dundee, not bothered about what team it is.

Think there used to be a thread for this last year but couldn't see a fresh one, this seems like a good enough spot.
Managed as Spurs (been there 1.5 seasons just coming into 2014/15), came 2nd last year + runner up in FA and Europa League as well as winning League Cup, but... Been offered AC Milan job. £35m budget, £2m wage budget, they've got a pretty nifty team + presumably a bigger rep (meaning I could probably sign Rooney who is listed by request at United).
What do I do?!

stay with spurs and do well in the champs league next year!

i dont know what team i want to be but i would like a decent budget and a good squad of players and in england pleases