Which Team Should I Be?

A european team, preferly with low expectations. Doesnt need to have much money, nor history but wouldnt want to go lower then 2nd division. Chairman eager to sell is a big plus. Also not in england/spain or norway as ive been playing those too much

well you havent done it then, as livingston are in the 2nd division

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Last edited:
A two player network game rather be abroad bored of England now. Two teams quite equal but perhaps not the two main teams like barcelona madrid inter Ac etc. Any ideas?

Dnipro and Metalist in Ukraine,both are in Europa League and have decent players.Is also a challange to stop Shakhtar and Dynamo Kiev to reserve in every year first and second place.Good luck!

Last edited:
Looking for a new challenge, something in the lower leagues of either England, Spain, Italy,Germany and France. Not really looking for a team that expects to be promoted, budget isn't really that important and if anyone can suggest any other idea's to make an interesting game it would be more then welcomed thanks

Spanish - Liga Adelante.
Team that has little history, squad needs improving.
Budget not an issue.
Possible stadium expansion.

Thanks

I want an English team, Championship or lower, with great training/youth facilities and youngish players to build into a homegrown team similar to Stade Rennais and Le Havre

Does anyone have experience with the Polish league? I think about putting the Polish league into top 10. Any recommended team? I prefer a team in one of the big cities of Poland like Krakow, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Poznan or Gdansk.The team has to have a safe economy.

Hey I would like to play a team in a mid level league anywhere in the world who has a fair bit of transfer money to spend. High first season expectations would be fine with a chance of promotion and a relegation battle in the second season.

Hey I would like to play a team in a mid level league anywhere in the world who has a fair bit of transfer money to spend. High first season expectations would be fine with a chance of promotion and a relegation battle in the second season.
Mid level league would be Ukraine, Russia, Turkey...

1) Shakthar
2) CSKA
3) Zenit
4) Fenerbahce
5) Dnipro
6) Dinamo Kiev
7) Rubin

A two player network game rather be abroad bored of England now. Two teams quite equal but perhaps not the two main teams like barcelona madrid inter Ac etc. Any ideas?

You could try Lazio/Roma, Sevilla/Athletico/Valencia/Villareal, Juventus/Napoli, Leverkusen/Dortmund/Schalke

I am looking for a team i can build up to a good passing team and eventually challenge for the champions league.
Not bothered about budget but would prefer to have some kind of money available.
usually prefer to play in england but willing to try other nations if it gets me back into a game.
Any ideas lads?

I am looking for a team i can build up to a good passing team and eventually challenge for the champions league.
Not bothered about budget but would prefer to have some kind of money available.
usually prefer to play in england but willing to try other nations if it gets me back into a game.
Any ideas lads?

I would opt for scottish third division side Clyde F.C. They have an excellent youth system and you would get 22k for a title challenge. NO BAD AEE.

If you have no geographical allegiance, then go with your favorite colors, uni's, name, or whatever. However, why start off supporting a team that is losing? You might want to get behind the Patriots, the Packers (Brett Favre is a great story this year and one of the all time best), the Cowboys, the Colts, or even someone like VY of the Titans. Without knowing where or why you're doing this, kinda tough to answer the Q.

A low division squad
Good budget
Engeland-Spain-Germany
Potential to become a european squad.

I'm looking for a new challenge, I've normally play in England so anywhere but.. somewhere with a good budget, mid table team with the potential to become a european squad.

I need an european club
good but not very high reputation
have young players
good talents
not Arsenal

Back