Which Team Should I Be?

20-30milions,not too good and not too bad,eng/spain/italy
please reply soon as possible
10x

Last edited:
I need an English club, preferably in the Premiership and has a squad talented on the ball and most importantly, a very good youth set up and great prospects in the system, I want youngsters who have the potential to be better than their first team like, by far.

Budget doesn't really matter as long as I'm not a club neck deep in debt.

I am looking for a team i can build up to a good passing team and eventually challenge for the champions league.
Not bothered about budget but would prefer to have some kind of money available.
usually prefer to play in england but willing to try other nations if it gets me back into a game.
Any ideas lads?

any ideas then really want to get into a game soon

A fun long term save with a team in any country, maybe build them to be a good european squad and start with a decent budget.

A team who're good for a long term save and not in England, Italy or Spain. I want good/top facilities with good prospects. I was thinking Lens but I don't know if the french league's enjoyable.

Last edited:
A fun 'long-term' save with a team already pushing for the Europa League and have a decent squad and a decent budget. Oh and outside of England please.

I get bored of the game :( I don't know the reason but I think it because of teams I played with

please someone suggest a team to play with & make a long career without get boring ... In England - Spain - Italy please

thinking of going either Borussia Dortmund or Palermo, which one would be better to try and build up to a champions league team and good passing football team?

thinking of going either Borussia Dortmund or Palermo, which one would be better to try and build up to a champions league team and good passing football team?

Palermo based on the fact they have one of the best players in the game, Javier Pastore not to mention a fantastic talent Abel Hernandez and an amazing left back who will have 7.5+ average rating every season Mattia Cassani.

Although Dortmund is quite fun aswell with a very young but fantastic back line with Hummels and Subotic.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

A team who're good for a long term save and not in England, Italy or Spain. I want good/top facilities with good prospects. I was thinking Lens but I don't know if the french league's enjoyable.

I love the French league. Its very competitive. After a year or 2 you will have up to 6 challenging for title. I had an enjoyable Stade Rennais file which i was in 2018 before it crash dumped.

Would both be class choices. Very competitive leagues and promising young teams who could cheat the top teams of the title (Dortmund are usually not good enough to win the league in the game).

I have a thing for Dortmund, but simply because of Pastore and Hernadez, I say go with Palermo.

Club in Europe, beside GB, France, Italy, Deutschland ( Germany), Spain, with no money, history and good players. I want club that's who's doomed to go down... any suggestions ?

I suggest you to manage Herd... in Norweigan ( hope sp is good) third division. 6k transfer kitty and 3k w/pw. Great challenge.

Hi guys,

since reinstalling football manager i've had to start a new game, but this time i plan on sticking with a team!

Looking for a lower league team (no higher npower league 1 kinda level), which has either good training or youth facilities for that level of competition (doesn't need both).

Not bothered about things like debt, or where they are predicted to end up, just no relegation dog fights please. Good budget would be a plus, but i'm happy with the other criteria fulfilled.

Countries - Scotland, England, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium

Thank you very much

I want to build a team like United a good team but a very average group of individuals(i realise many people will disagree with the statement but thats how i see it) I want to start with a lower Premier league team or Higher championship team doesnt need a massive budget but would like if its in one of the bigger cities in england like manchester,london etc. I know the which team should i be thread is there but i thought having it here would be better!I hope to make the team quite good over the course of around 5 seasons and have a great youth academy after about 5 seasons too.Any replies would be muchly appreciated!

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

bump

Back