Which Team Should I Be?

My Crawley save became corrupt and since then I ust can't get back into FM even as Crawley :/ I always want to start at the bottom as an unknown manager in the BSS/BSN or BSP so the game is as realistic as possible.

I'm going to try and get back into FM.

Requirements:

A challenge.

Preferably a BSN/BSS team, with a small but decent squad and enough money to bring in a few key free signings.

Other challenges considered.

Thanks.

My Crawley save became corrupt and since then I ust can't get back into FM even as Crawley :/ I always want to start at the bottom as an unknown manager in the BSS/BSN or BSP so the game is as realistic as possible.

I'm going to try and get back into FM.

Requirements:

A challenge.

Preferably a BSN/BSS team, with a small but decent squad and enough money to bring in a few key free signings.

Other challenges considered.

Thanks.

Luton

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Newcastle ?

With their squad of players and money Europa League in first year is possible I would prefer a bit more of a challenge

I wish I could get back into F.M. It's doing my head in starting games and getting bored after a couple of games :/

Again, another fun save, i need a team who is pushing for a europa league spot but is not quite there yet (EG. Fulham) Maybe in a different country to England. if not England will be ok.

A Scottish first division or English Championship side.

Predicted finish 3-5 for Scotland and 7-12 for England.

Potential for promotion and decent money to bring players in on free transfers/loans.

I'm looking for a team with VERY poor finances and preferably a large debt. Any league will do​

Again, another fun save, i need a team who is pushing for a europa league spot but is not quite there yet (EG. Fulham) Maybe in a different country to England. if not England will be ok.

FC Groningen, Holland

Looking for a team that is in Europe in the first season, starts with at least 20mil. Any league would do.

Was going to start a new game with Cardiff City. Anybody played as them before? Is it a good challenge?

Looking for a fun team to start with in England no higher than League 1. A team with no debt and a good club structure. Im having a save where im goin to try and get to a top team by starting with a low one.

Cheers for any suggestions.

@Anthony - I know you dont have any transfer budget that is all

@chris_10 - Sheffield Wednesday/Southampton

I'd like to play with a rich team which I can rebuild new, but not Juventus or Tottenham.

thx

Back