Average team Brasil or Argentina(mid. table finish)....with excellent youth academy and top training base....big transfer budget is not essential as i ll base my team on homegrown players.... Many thanx...

you must go with Figueirense (my team :D). we won taça sao paulo under-18 (most important youth tournament in brazil) few years ago and you will have some great prospects there.
not great budget though.

ps: sorry for my bad english

Hey guys, getting a bit bored of my current save.

I'm looking for a job in an un-reputable European league (I've got custom databases for all european nations) with a small to medium civil population. The league should have fairly liberal signing rules (especially regarding non EUs).

I want to find a decent team that I can build up, and then sell my players to other teams in my league in order to create a new national power. (Like making Slovenia a top 25 international team and a top 10 League).

Any ideas? I was thinking something in Cyprus or Hungary

Try wales and manage carmarthen( thats where i live;)) and lead them to win the cl after 10 seasons. its hard!!!

Looking to do one last save before FM12 is out.

So my question is, who do I manage?

Preferably someone in Germany or Italy. One of the "bigger clubs", but not one of the title winners... yet.

Try freiburg. Brilliant attack. All you have to do is sort out the defense and youve got a world class team (almost) else try mainz. First year is easy then all the loanees leave:/

Try freiburg. Brilliant attack. All you have to do is sort out the defense and youve got a world class team (almost) else try mainz. First year is easy then all the loanees leave:/

Was actually thinking about Freiburg, since I've lived down there :p

Cheers :)

I've narrowed it down my choices slightly. I'm looking for a club in one of these nations with the goal of building up the club, then selling players to teams in my league in order to create a league to rival the English Premier League/Serie A/ Bundesliga/BBVA etc...

Which nation should I focus on...club suggestions more than welcome

Listed in no particular order
1. Hungary
2. Belorussia
3. Slovakia
4. Romania
5. Bulgaria
6. Cyprus
7. Norway
8. Denmark

Team should preferably be located in a large city to maximize attendance/fan base and regen quality.

Wales ;) id go for denmark. There are already good players there all you need is skill.

looking at being a team in scottish leaue but not rangers or celtic, anyone recomend a good save preferably a team who is probably preicted mid table or bottom half not to fused about being in europe.

cheers

I'm looking for a dutch team that I can manage untill I can buy FM12. Anyone got an idea? As long as they don't have debts, it's fine by me :)

Heracles, Vitesse, Willem dunno how much debts they have tho!!

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

looking at being a team in scottish leaue but not rangers or celtic, anyone recomend a good save preferably a team who is probably preicted mid table or bottom half not to fused about being in europe.

cheers

Kilmarnock, St.Mirren or Aberdeen

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Hey guys, getting a bit bored of my current save.

I'm looking for a job in an un-reputable European league (I've got custom databases for all european nations) with a small to medium civil population. The league should have fairly liberal signing rules (especially regarding non EUs).

I want to find a decent team that I can build up, and then sell my players to other teams in my league in order to create a new national power. (Like making Slovenia a top 25 international team and a top 10 League).

Any ideas? I was thinking something in Cyprus or Hungary

Honved in Hungary could take them to past glories.........

You guys should try out Stabæk in the Norwegian top league. They are one of the top teams, but not the best. Norwegian football and the Norwegian top league is rubbish, so I have challenged myself to improve the league and national team. Stabæk has very bad economies in real life, but a few quality players and some good youth.

I want to choose a team in lchampionship (england) can sign kadlec, verkhovtov, bressan, niakhaichyk and dont have many players. I dont want to sell anyone.

Last edited:
I want to choose a team in lchampionship (england) can sign kadlec, verkhovtov, bressan, niakhaichyk and dont have many players. I dont want to sell anyone.

Leicster

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Oh and should I be Leicester or Crawley

hey guys, im wanting to be a big team in the english preimerleague but not one of the big teams if you know what i mean..

im thinking something like tottenham, newcastle? but im not too sure.. also i want quiet abit of money to spend ( around 20-30m maybe?)

thanks alot hope you can help