White Vaart Lane!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tehkid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 7K
while i question the point of signing a player in midfield when its your strongest area and you badly need a lone forward, to get a player like van der vaart at 8 million is a great deal, looking forward to seeing him strut his stuff in the prem.

YEAAHHHH! get in there VDV, welcome to the lane :)

while i question the point of signing a player in midfield when its your strongest area and you badly need a lone forward, to get a player like van der vaart at 8 million is a great deal, looking forward to seeing him strut his stuff in the prem.

& Fergie said there was no value in the market? :P
Just shows you waiting untill deadline day can work a treat. 18 Million to Bayern the previous day then 8 Million to Spurs the next.

& Fergie said there was no value in the market? :P
Just shows you waiting untill deadline day can work a treat. 18 Million to Bayern the previous day then 8 Million to Spurs the next.
real madrid said he was never going to bayern for 18 million, they never recieved an offer. and considering that van der varrt has long been on his way out, it seems like SAF just took no fancy to him (why not is a whole different question as personally he'd add a new dimension to the team)

Undoubtedly a world class midfielder, but will he fail?

Undoubtedly a world class midfielder, but will he fail?

tbh, world-class is the most overused word in football. What's he done at club level to justify this world class status?

tbh, world-class is the most overused word in football. What's he done at club level to justify this world class status?

Exactly, the same can be said about Arshavin when Arsenal fans were calling him world class when you signed him.:P

Exactly, the same can be said about Arshavin when Arsenal fans were calling him world class when you signed him.:P

When did I call him world class? I wouldn't even call him world class now?

I don't think many people will argue that he is world class. He has been a standout performer for his clubs when he has played, even though he has not won a trophy with HSV or Real. No that that will change at Spurs:P

VDV is a quality player, not 'World Class'.
If he was World Class he would have been starting week in week out for Madrid.

Good signing for the Spurs, I think. I like watching them, but they break their fans' hearts too often!

A lot of world class players had not been starting week in week out for Madrid in the past either. Oh and although all three of them had stayed in RM for two seasons VDV had played more games for RM than either Arjen Robben or Wesley Sneijder :)

It's not his fault Real Madrid has a buying disorder. Last season he was one the better players on the team. But he has to compete with Kaka (who has to play because Real paid way to much money on him) so he didn't really get a fair chance. And on top of that Real bought some overrated German because he played a good World Cup.

Very good signing if you ask me.

It's not his fault Real Madrid has a buying disorder. Last season he was one the better players on the team. But he has to compete with Kaka (who has to play because Real paid way to much money on him) so he didn't really get a fair chance. And on top of that Real bought some overrated German because he played a good World Cup.

Very good signing if you ask me.

If you are talking about Ozil,he isnt overrated a **** bit.

Back