Who are you going to manage on Football Manager 2011?

You going to buy Football Manger 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 577 91.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll start off with man utd on the demo then my first save on fm11 will be QPR or Watford then move to a mid/lower prem team and eventually manage man utd

Going to give Holland or Spain a try....maybe Feyenoord or Espanyol.

probably going to go Premier League for the Demo ...Liverpool maybe

going away to Devon on Friday and now need to find a way to sneak my laptop into the car without the wife spotting [demo pre-loaded of course].

1. Arsenal (too many years without a trophy!)
2. A lower league team, but undecided yet. Possibly Newport County

Newcastle United - as always.
Arsenal - make them rule europe!
and maybe Ajax to see if they can be a force in the champions league like they once were.

Might try everton as am doing well with them atm

but defo start with liverpool

god knows who ill manage lol probly start in the lowest league possible from either england, italy, spain, france or germany (with all leagues selected from lowest) then work my way up.

also looking for joint stories to play with upto 3 more people, just email me as im never on msn but title the email 'fm story?' or something like that.

probaly going to go 4-5-1 with rotation of hernandez and berba,
i original planned a 4-4-2 until the news yesterday came up.
so if i offload rooney for 40 plus million,
hopefully my team looks like this ;)

de gea(van der sar)

rafael vidic ferdinand evra

annan

ganso ninis

nani neymar

chicharito

I will start with Hercules. They have quite a good squad imo and trying to push from relegation. This will be an interesting challenge to me.

de gea(van der sar)

rafael vidic ferdinand evra

annan

ganso ninis

nani neymar

chicharito

Annan...........lol.

Definately going to start game with Norwich then..............who knows?

my first game will clearly be plymouth argyle and try to right the wrongs of the last couple of seasons, get them out of league 1 then push for prem

not sure who else id manage i norm try to get a few BSP teams out but i tend to get stuck in L1 with finance issues

Definetly Chelsea first, then a few local clubs later on, but I won't have too much time, editing takes over, so then I'll move on to International management, so, lots of holidaying :p

I'm think about taking a lower league Turkish team to glory. Anyone know of a good potential turkish giant?

Either that or I take Vizela or some other Portuguese team (love not being restricted re: signings)