Who are you going to manage on Football Manager 2011?

You going to buy Football Manger 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 577 91.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Newcastle.
Hull.
Cambridge United.

Arsenal
Man City
Valencia
Then Whoever i feel like, but definitly gonna try blackpool and leeds, they would be good

Man utd to start with probably, then Birningham

and then I'll probably try out a challange like ipswich or blackpool

Have a main game as Celtic, then have a 2nd game as Man city to spend big

I've pre ordered it. I will be liverpool and probably run a random team as well for double joy.

First game am goin to do is shakhtar or man united loved being shakhtar on fm10 till i got crash dump :(

Pompey probably, but I also fancy having another crack at my East Europe Adventure in FM2011.

Think I'll take a break from the site when it comes out tho'... hate being told who all the best players are in the first month of owning it! Takes out all the fun.

1. Leeds, of course, as I manage first every time (i'm a Leeds fan).
2. Athletic Bilbao - had a really good game with them on '10, and Llorente, Martinez and co. will be better on the new one as they've had great seasons in real life.
3. Gateshead - my favourite lower league team!

Man Utd want to trakc Javier Hernandez and Cleverly mainly but who doesnt play with their favourite club in FM?
Newcastle look good with new players
West Ham same as Newcastle
Never manged my fav. club in FM
I will manage who i feel like managing :p, most prob Udinese if they still have sanchez

I always start with a top premier division team then I manage the mighty blurs my favourite team then I go for gor a lower league club someone like Plymouth

First, my hometown team, CFR Cluj (Romania), then my soul team - AC Milan !! Go go rossonero devils (6)

1. Sheffield Wednesday
2. Boston United
3. Rotherham United
i will give them a blast and then do a random challenge like Blackpool