Who are you going to manage on Football Manager 2011?

You going to buy Football Manger 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 577 91.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't made up my mind yet. It'll be a huge club though. I'm thinking either Arsenal, Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Haven't made up my mind yet. It'll be a huge club though. I'm thinking either Arsenal, Real Madrid or Barcelona.
starting with a big club is always the bets way to find out and experiment with any new stuff in an FM game. from what i know there will be some new roles added to the TC if gareth millward has had his way

firstly middlesbrough as they are not just my hometeam , but they also have a good few signings under there belt , then lthe new look liverpoool , and finally manchester city , with money like theres , they are unbeatable x

Sorry about posting more than three, but the thread title itself makes me do that.
(in the same order as I will manage)

1. Benfica - don't need to say why, will make a season to study the game and the new updates and then will restart for a FM Story
2. Real Madrid - who wouldn't? :)
3. Manchester City - same as above, but with the difference that I prefer the EPL to La Liga
4. Newcastle - the challenge I will take
5. Liverpool - my English heart team
6. Porto - managed them once and enjoyed a lot, let's see how things go in the new game

notts county , then maybe pompey , blackpool, wolves look fun this season

Will definately be Ipswich first, then try to do my awesome Accrington career on Fm11 :D

Will more than likely start out with Rochdale as well there the team i support then possibly move to the MLS or maybe to Belgium just for something random

Chelsea first thing to get used to the game and check it out
Then whatever Team I fancy

Liverpoolas they are the team i support.I will aim to win the title with them. Then maybe pompey or leeds. Blackpool interesting task as well.I always love a tough job.

Rangers, Arsenal, Birmingham, Newcastle, Chelsea etc etc

1. Portsmouth - should be a god challenge =]
2. Arsenal - Always fun bringing youngsters through.
3. Le Mans - Did a game with them once and finished 5th rather than the predicted 17th so I have a bit of a thing for them =]

Manchester United then whoever i feel like managing.

United, then Probaly give Spurs a go, as i have always enjoed managing spurs on FM. then i properly go all over the place.

Southampton,Napoli Then Frankfurt or maybe getting hertha berlin back into budersliga would be good
looking forward to not having a ten point deduction with southampton

I'll do a game as Man Utd

I usually do a game with a small team, fm10 it was with staines with the goal of getting the big man u job

and i fancy having a go in spain, wont make it too hard i'll be either barca or real

Liverpool for the challenge of getting out of debt lol, Rotherham United for the challenge and Lyon to try a foreign team out. (No idea why lol)