Who can replace Scholes?

Who will replace Scholes?

• Total voters
People, Real life is nothing like FM world ;) Hamsik is not that good. Pastore also. Adams is good ( tho i saw 2 games). Anderson, he is enigma for me. Was poorest player yesterday by faaar. Gibson ? Eikrem is a joke. Rooney is a weird choice, but possible one. We desperate need playmaker, last game was joke, 'till Nani and Giggs, then we started to play. Dont know, ill leave it to our best playmaker to choose-Alex Ferguson.

You're slightly biased to EPL imo. In the limited amount of Napoli and Palermo games that I had watched, Hamsik and Pastore is definitely worth the hype. Hamsik make a lot of good runs (although that resembles more of a young Scholes than the deep lying Scholes nowadays) and Pastore is incredibly good at dribbling and creating chances.

hamsik isnt that good? do you watch Napoli play? he is a fantastic player, can play through the middle or further up pitch, hes even comfortable starting out on the advanced left, drifting into channels, then cutting inside, he's an incredibly fluid player, something that we need back in the side
I totally agree with you, he is amazing.

thats why i said "for want of a better word"

I also said he has been great

I was saying that he doesnt play often (bit part player) which is true
and i said that united dont base there game around him

What is wrong about that? oO)

I then gave my opinion saying that they wont go for a scholes type player as I dont think they will :S
he plays quite a lot, but bit part player implies that he isnt important, which is far from the case.

We will most likely go for a scholes type player otherwise there will be a distinct lack of creativity in the middle of the park

People, Real life is nothing like FM world ;) Hamsik is not that good. Pastore also.

Do you watch Serie A? I do, and both Hamsik and Pastore are quality players, both deserve moves to bigger clubs. Pastore, since the start of this season I have been mightily impressed with, especially considering his age, and he is very tall for a creative playmaker. I think they're both superb players.

Hopefully whoever replaces scholes he is english and is just as good as scholes and can tackle

rodwell i think....but i would love to see him playin' for THE BLUES :x

IMO Steven Defour
Hamsik is overrated , just look back how he played in the World Cup for example, basically not a single move from him

IMO Steven Defour
Hamsik is overrated , just look back how he played in the World Cup for example, basically not a single move from him
so you ignore how he played before the world cup, and after the world cup, and decide hes over-reated based on a few games?

Good luck with that, if your willing to pay 60m for Bale, and probably about the same for Modric.

Ah about time you popped up..? ;) again 60million is a media figure, You be lucky if you get that for the pair...

Luka Modric - if Man.Utd buy him, he will be better than Scholes in his best years

IMO Steven Defour

Because so many of the top players turned up at the World Cup. ¬.¬

Luka Modric - if Man.Utd buy him, he will be better than Scholes in his best years
Thats a big call, since Scholes is regarded as one of the finest midfielders of his generation.

Ah about time you popped up..? ;) again 60million is a media figure, You be lucky if you get that for the pair...

"The Tottenham chairman sent me a nice message saying that £40million is not enough for Bale," Branca told Sky Italia.

Couple with the fact that Redknapp said Bale is not for Sale at any price, and I cant see anyone bidding over 40m for Bale so thats a no go.

And Modric signed a 6 year deal last season and doesn't want to go, again no-goer.

United will have to look elsewhere for there players from now on...

"The Tottenham chairman sent me a nice message saying that £40million is not enough for Bale," Branca told Sky Italia.

Couple with the fact that Redknapp said Bale is not for Sale at any price, and I cant see anyone bidding over 40m for Bale so thats a no go.

And Modric signed a 6 year deal last season and doesn't want to go, again no-goer.

You cant guarantee any of that until Spurs resolve is tested with actual bids...

The Spurs chairmen has this theory though, that your a big club..? LOL. When you fail to reach the champs league, his price will drop.

Modric doesnt want to leave right this minute, but things change in football. wouldn't you agree..?

The Spurs chairmen has this theory though, that your a big club..? LOL. When you fail to reach the champs league, his price will drop.

Modric doesnt want to leave right this minute, but things change in football. wouldn't you agree..?

The fact that Modric signed a 6 year deal speaks volumes, and that he signed it before we were in the champions league shows that he's in it for the long haul, the same can be said for Bale.

We're not a selling club anymore, end of.