who has got snow

The only reason some schools are open is because of exams i think. I've got the day off now, convinced my mum of the overwhelming safety hazards Lol. Apprently it's going to snow tonite aswell, well here in Croydon anyway.

Here in Hillingdon (H). My school have said new update at 9, to see whether my school is open. The people doing exams are still in though Lol.

We were doing alright in Solihull, until last night when the sky chucked a fresh load on us lol

Some schools/colleges are staying open because they don't want an exam pile-up in June, which is fair. I remember this time last year when it was snow and ice, frequently spent my working mornings stuck on a bus!

...I go football every wednesday but had to cancel as the routes to get there are supposively very dangerous so the guy who organises the program cancelled for everyones safety. Ffs i hate snow just ruined one of my favourites days of the week.

we have postponed football trials on friday. i wonder if they will go ahead on astro. badly want to get into the 1st's

had school today but since 7 this morning it has been at a heavy rate all day until about 5 in the afternoon. But not cold enough to all settle.

just got a massive load of snow very heavy. and it settled!
Got a good thick layer out there now. Will it last overnight to miss school? Hope it does.

weve got snow in the fen (north cambridgeshire)

1-2 inches settled.

Lucky buggers getting snow. We had some light snow when I was at school from about 11am - 2pm, but it wasn't cold enough for it to settle really, shame.

weve jsut had a massive dump of snow where i live in rural cambridgeshire.

went from normal day to complete whiteout in 15 minutes. now we are getting power cuts too, brilliant.

weve jsut had a massive dump of snow where i live in rural cambridgeshire.

went from normal day to complete whiteout in 15 minutes. now we are getting power cuts too, brilliant.
Haha lucky! We have just had rain all day lol. Just looked on forecast, we have sleet tomorrow and heavy snow on monday, and thats our first day back to school:)

would be lucky, except ill have spend ages defrosting my car around 730am tommorow, and knowing my luck football will be off on saturday.

unless im on a ski holiday i absolutely hate snow

Its constantly snowing in Brum, has been since this morning, and is sticking, but not really much.

May turn into it though if it carries on at this rate

Back