who has got snow

Yes , I have snow it's a new phenomenon around these parts, with us not having snow for over 72 and a half years :O

I aint seen snow for four and a half years. I do miss it, but am happy to do without.

I don't get bored of snow, I get bored of the rain.

Yes, got a good layer overnight and it is still quite heavy now, supposed to be worse later. But surely we cant have school

Ever since December began you would have thought I lived in Russia :l

I really hate snow unless it's getting me a day off college, anything that cold is just wrong.

Last edited:
Snowed on saturday night here and it all froze last night.
Thats why I'm still in bed.
Cant be arsed sliding around the roads this morning. I will do some work in the afternoon.

We've STILL got mo-******' snow here north of Copenhagen, I can't take it anymore, getting anywhere is arduous as ****.

It was snowing really heavily in the morning and was settling, still had school. Now there is hardly no snow left at all :@

Snowing all about Kenley all day and all day 2moz, just got back from skl and its terrid.

It was snowing this morning, then it stopped, the started again, stopped, started.

Currently, it's going on. Hopefully it will settle, there will be enough snow to cover my thighs and I don't have to go in tomorrow to do some Mocks after today's hassles.

Back