who has got snow

I've never experienced snow in my life.
So I'm gonna ask you guys a question. Is snowing a good thing or bad thing?

good the first day or so when it is actually snow but once it turns to ice and gets all slushy its ****** horrible.

Nope, not here in Bournemouth. The south is pathetic when it comes to snow

Eden valley, and we're into our second blizzard of the day, 4 inchs set in about 2 hours this morning ... I hate snow.

Snow all weekend and yesterday in Cornwall, obviously all ice now.

...although we have severe weather warnings til Thursday.

Ive got to Brace myself and go shop :(

Quite a bit just north of Glasgow (Milngavie). Not enough to close school though unfortunately, but it's still pretty good. Went sledging on Friday with some pals for a laugh, I'm still a child deep down! The downside is I can't practice enough for my driving test, if it will actually be on... And I was absolutely frozen walking home from a night out on Sunday morning :(

Jake - You got all that in March!

I live not far away an it was no more than 1 inch. :@

My auntie is convinced that the school won't be open tomorrow, even if there was a blizzard the people who get a school bus get to go home and we have to stay at school

Down in Reading/Newbury here, we got something like 1cm of snow and had go to school in the freezing. I'm praying to God we actually get some proper snow tomorrow so I don't have to sit a test and give in 2 pieces of coursework tomorrow

**** all in Reading compared to everywhere up north..

it's ****!

Hoping it isnt snowing at upton park i dont fancy freezing my **** off ...

156244_10150095559892803_703202802_7207895_8144371_n.jpg

Back