who has got snow

I pray comes tonight because last time, Kent, Sussex and Essex all got snow but Surrey didn't, whatever happened to social equality.

2 to 3ft in Estonia, hopefully until March. And a few extra degrees below 0 please.

Nice thick blanket of snow in my garden and more coming down.^^)

Hopefully i'll go and make a snowman in a bit.|)

good times(H)

about 3 inchs in the North East. Expecting more overnight to cancell school in the morning :P

Aww ****, all the scousers will be on cod6 tomorrow :) with clan tags as Snow

the weather presenters have changed their mind to 40 CM'S OMFG IM SO EXICTED ND I JUST CANT HIDE IT LOL

haha i saw loads of people on cod with snow in there clan tag haha

2.5 feet in new york of snow
we had 5.5 feet last year and in buffalo they have reached records of over 10 feet, dont get excited about 2 inches

no snow yet in bedfordshire(east) predicted heavy tomorrow and some in the morning so tomorrow might be off if its heavy enough in the morning. But otherwise i will have half day tomorrow or have thursday off. Luckily we had last day of term before christmas of as well due to snow i want another one lol.

my skwl was closed today hope it is 2morra !!!

went to bed last night woke up looked out of window and it was white over dont worry ^^^^ wait till u get up lol

snowing in portsmouth which is a rarelty and its pretty hard aswell.

Snowing in the North West :D.never snows here.School was canceled and again tomorrow.Plus loaaads pf people can't go to work.
Snow fort FTW

I'm in the North West too but its not snowing where I am anymore :(

Im in Newbury near Reading and there's only a inch or so but i expect plenty more in the night.

supposed to snow tonight and all day tomoro and then the next day here :)

2.5 feet in new york of snow
we had 5.5 feet last year and in buffalo they have reached records of over 10 feet, dont get excited about 2 inches

It's not a competition Joe. It's all relative, a few inches over here is different too a few inches over in certain parts of the US. I'm pretty sure certain Swe's on this site would put Buffalo's 10 inches too shame.

hope it does snow a lot tonight as its forcast only light in the night but heavy in the day. Play FM10:)lol

my skwl was closed today hope it is 2morra !!!

went to bed last night woke up looked out of window and it was white over dont worry ^^^^ wait till u get up lol
Was it forecast for you that night? Also, where abouts are you in the country to get that? Well its snowing now and it isnt forecast yet as its forecast for about 3:00 in morning. So hopefully continue from now and it should be quite thick tomorrow as its quite heavy.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

no sign of stopping, still very heavy, roads are covered after about 50 mins of snow and it has still got all night to come yet.

Last edited:
Back