who has got snow

As long as it doesn't rain I should be off tomorrow, if it rains it will be just pure slush :'(

snow here has been lying since 2 nights ago but we currently have clear blue skies and sun but its still about minus something though

My school is the only one in Plymouth that is still open!!!! I'm bunking off though hehe:$

Thats uncool Edward very naughty indeed! lol.

Quite alot of snow where i live but its very sunny aswell god i cant wait for to play football later!.

My school has just been cancelled for tomorrow aswell ^^) No school till Friday, seems good to me.

My school has just been cancelled for tomorrow aswell ^^) No school till Friday, seems good to me.

seems very good to me to i hope ours is like that and they said we was going to get it worse on thursday so no school all week apart from monday possibly for us

my school was half-day today
had to do cooking
CHRE- watched Bend it like Beckham
P.E.- thrashed everyone at football

Just as I was going to moan about people having loads of snow, I noticed its randomly started pouring down again here :D . Hopefully it will get college cancelled for tomorrow.

This does my net game good with no school today and 90% sure there is none tommorow aswell

there was snow for about 45mins so we went home early from school fingers crossed for snow tonight :)

just hope snow comes out of nowhere tonight as it isnt forecast.

How did it get closed for tomorrow aswell? Anything can happen lol.

My school has just announced it will be closed tomorrow.:D Only been in college once this week and only had two lessons.:D

most definetly got school tomorrow as all expected snow has fell and none more expected this week, and the main roads are fine.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

my only hope now is.... ice!

we had a white christmas(barely)and we had snow over the past few days
dunno if school is cancelled,not started back yet<)

Last edited:
There wasn't any snow in London when I left, but as I got further north on the train, the landscape got whiter and whiter. :@

Then I hear the snow started last night back home, so I'm guessing it's white practically everywhere at the moment.

you guys wont believe me, but in buffalo new york the snow capital of the world, they had 56 inches of snow today

Back