Who likes rap, and if so, Who is your favourite rap artist and song?

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 362
  • Views 24K
That was the reason I posted tbh. And Im at work and thats the first video I thought of. No sound here to cant listen to any others!

Back on Rappers in general, I quite like Commons Go Album

Fair enough bro. Not really familiar to Commons stuff, but I know his older songs were kick-***.

I like it all a bit. Except for the Hip-Pop. I like some go-hard-gully rap from the 90's Such as Onyx, conspiracy rap in Jedi Mind Tricks and Imtech, simple white trash rap in La Coka Nostra and Rugged man. Chill-out rap, theres no better than Blu. Apathy, King Syze, Celph Titled, b real, dilated peoples... can't really tell mate, I just love rap.

I think Rap is a great genre of music but there are so many bad rappers out there atm.

My favourite two would be Tinie Tempah and Eminem :wub:

I agree with the first part.

Eminem is probably the GOAT, but I'm worried about his association with Young Money :(. Also, my comments on Eminem are based on his older stuff and his flawless lyrical ability. My personal top 5 would be :

Eminem
Jay-Z
Lupe Fiasco
KanYe West
Common

Haven't read most of this thread, but if Curren$y hasn't been mentioned than *facedesk*

My Top 10 Rappers[/B]
1) Tupac Shakur
2) Notorious B.I.G
3) Rakim
4) Nas
5) Eazy-E
6) Jay-Z
7) Big L
8) Snoop Dogg
9) Big Pun
10) LL Cool J

Lists great, not a fan of Jay-Z or LL though. People who reckon Tine Tempah is a rapper really need to do some research. People who don't reckon Pac and Big are all they're cracked up to be clearly haven't listened to some of their ****. Juicy rolled of Biggie's tongue when he was stoned, none of the **** was written, he spurted it all out in the studio. It's unbelievable how unnoticed Rakim goes, Seventh Seal and Paid in full (ft Eric B) are two of the best rap albums around. Hip hop never died when Big and Pac died, 2 of the greatest rappers died, hip hop will never die.

Wiz Khalifa all the way !(H)