i wouldnt sell kuyt mate give him a chance up top with torres he will get you goals, i have the same problem i cant get rid of anyone:(

Need a good cheap striker, who is the best I could buy for Newcastle first season for 2mil

Kikin target man. 800k. Ronaldo (Fat) quality in front of goal. 1mil.

They are the two I would suggest for your budget both very good.

You could also get Marlon Harewood on loan. I have heard good things about him but i have not had any past experience with him.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Need a good cheap striker, who is the best I could buy for Newcastle first season for 2mil

Team: Tottenham.
Player: MC

that would be a great one... You think that I should buy Cardozo to strikers ?

i bought ruud v nistelrooy for 2,5 Mill and he's been great for me

Im tottenham and i need a MC..

Who should i buy ?? Miguel Veloso or Marek Hamsik ??

I use Tottenham, and did not find any problem in the midfield. You can maximize Palacios, Jenas, and Huddlestone. O'Hara is also coming back from loan in January 2010. For strikers, Defoe and Keane are great. Defoe is the top scorer with 19 goals, 3 below Tevez in the Premier League.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I want a striker (better than Defoe/Keane) to play next to Crouch at Spurs in season 2009/10. Any recommendations?

Are you serious? Keane and Defoe are much better than Crouch. Pavlyuchenko is too.

anyone for bolton, i have 500k and little wage budget, am in talks with appiah and viera at the moment

Are you serious? Keane and Defoe are much better than Crouch. Pavlyuchenko is too.

Yep serious... Crouch is playing up front with Van Nistelroy, Crouch has 19 goals in 20 games and Van Nistelroy has 11 goals in 18 games.

Whenever I give Defoe/Keane a run out they play appallingly. Crouch is absolutely immense.

playing as Solihull Moors, blue square north, who should i buy/sell, looking to play a 4-3-3 formation, so please recommend dc,mc and st th

Playing with CSKA Sofia, qualified for Europa League. I selled Ivan Ivanov for 3M€ and Vladimir Manchev for 1,2M€ to Benfica and now have 7M€ to spend. I need GK, DC, ST. Please help! :)

i think you can get sercan as a striker he is pretty good and very young....
also there is fat ronaldo and van nistelrooy so thats not too bad..as for dc try going for bodmer from lyon he is real good and you can get gallas real cheap too btw..

I don't think these players will come to CSKA Sofia lol. Thanks anywhere! :)

you are playing european football give it a go and well try for obinna he played with me for betis in liga adelante and also sercan was there try get kierrson on loan from barcelona and try loan players from barcelona and arsenal works pretty well...

Makriev and Sercan maybe will my new signings, thanks!

Anyone know what Guardado is like in FM10? He was godly in FM09

anyone know any good strikers for free - playing in the Southern Premier league with a grand transfer kitty of £0 and a wage budget of 3k/week (that includes my wages..lol)

Carlisle United - League 1

Transfer Budget: 0
Wage: 25,000-27,000

Seriously, this version fm got alot of small clubs are working on an impossible budget....and too little freebies(free players)....and even those freebies doesn't want to play for me....stress out....:S:S

In a separate game I am playing Basingstoke (some noob Blue Square South team).

My transfer budget is $0.

Are there any DCs that are good for my club's noob level? LOL.

EDIT: Just saw arsenalsri's post up there and thought a striker would be good too :D thanks

Last edited:
Looking to sell a few players at Wolves to raise some funds for transfers any ideas?